Global War

"So it begins..."

Anderson said,as the OFS Whitehawk charged toward the ocean.

**

The Osean Civil War shook the entire world.

In nearly all foreign bases where the Osean Defense Force has taken position,the Oseans have launched their most rapid strike force:the air force-back to the Federation to assist the government side.In addition to that,many bases that are too far from their mainland for fighter jets to reach still offer their bomber fleets to help.The Pacific Ocean is now saturated with flights from everywhere toward the Osea.

But thinning the Osean force also meant the Americans and Russians had to fill in their role.The American troops refilled the holes the Osean left by their reserve units,along with the help of their new Russian allies pushing back the Chinese guerilla movements that had been seizing this opportunity for a revolt.Although the coalition had regained their control over the populated areas,the damage is way more extensive than what should it be.

"Targeting Oured,Bana City,Sudentor and Onslow."

On the other side of the planet,Yellowstone and WTC 1 have just been reactivated for defensive mission,in case of a war breaking out between them and either Osea.Added to that,the US and Australian had deployed their remaining navy in the region along the coastline shared with the Federation,ensuring that if everything went bad and the Oseans wanted to strike their mainland,they would have chance to shoot it down in early phase.

Up until now,no shot between those nations has been fired.But that makes the situation no less tight.The United States Air Force facilities located in Hawaii,Okinawa,Queensland and Guam had been placed on high alert.

"Hazzz...."

Long Caster,sitting behind his desk in Vladivostok,one of the smallest and furthest bases of Osea in the Pacific,too far to be affected by the war,silently watching,as his homeland Osea turns into a mess.

"Uncle Johnson..."

Five hours earlier

"I was looking for you.Why can't you contact me earlier?"

After several hours of trying in vain,Long Caster had received a phone call from the supreme commander of ODF,his distance relative Harris Johnson.Upon hearing the phone call from Osea,he quickly rushed into his room,locked all the doors and windows,before pressing call on the phone:

"I was looking for you too,son.Long time no see."-the other side said with an alcoholic tone,and small helicopter blades sound could be heard in the background-"Still good over there?"

"There is no time for that.Haven't you received the news?You're out there drinking while a coup had been staged in Oured and across Osea.Oh wait,if you're in Oured then you must have known about the coup.....Which city are you in right now?"

"Nowhere in particular....near Sudentor in my helicopter."

"Why are you in North Osea?Isn't your office supposed to be in Oured!?"

"It's not my duty to answer you"-Johnson's voice suddenly turned serious-"Are you alone right now?"

"Yes?"

"Good.Listen carefully..."

Back to the current.

"Not intervening in the civil war,you said..."

Before ending the call,Johnson prompted him so,and so he did.Ordering Cipher and Pixy to return to Japan,while keeping Mobius and Trigger at Seoul far from any other Osean force.Talisman and Maiden are easy to watch over,since they are also with him.All left to do is make sure that none of his pilots would make any stupid decision of returning to Osea and fighting on the government side.