Wall Breaker(II)

A/N:honestly I have no idea how did I wrote this chapter so fast

Jushi Fortress

"All checked,prepare for launch"

Far away from the main structure of the nuclear fortress,from within the stone of the Great Wall of China,many explosions sparked well inside the towers between the wall,revealing a launching platform hidden within.A few second later,the hatches opened,the nuclear arsenal of the People's Republic of China has awaken from their slumber.

Beijing,China

<<...z...quite a good skill,demon lord>>

<<You too>>

Cipher shot out an fragmental airburst missile at the Su-37,the blast was devastated,if not for Zheltye 13 to quickly act,he would have been in a coffin.However,his movement is still unmatched to the Belkan War veteran.As he adjusts the gun point to the position where he last saw his enemy,Cipher has long gone without leaving a track.

<<What is this absurding fly ability?>>

<<Right under your knees>>

The Terminator breaks to the right in order to avoid the deadly EML shot from the under.But the attack is enough to deal an amount of damage to the wing of the plane,causing it to be unstable and lean to the right,wasting the Russian jet a few seconds to stabilize itself manually and allow Cipher to take a good aim and fire a missile.

<<Ah,damn it,come here,Osean pilot>>

Zheltye 13 turns on the electronic warfare system on his aircraft and charges blindly at Cipher,igniting the incoming missile early far away from his aircraft.The Wyvern pilot already knew his enemy's intention and quickly flew away.Allowing the enemy to go just behind him,but far from getting a lock onto the X-02S.Inside the cockpit of the flanker,Zheltye 13 sweating all over his hands,he can't even hold the controller properly,but his eyes still focus on the two glowing engines fly in front of his aircraft.

<<Hawkeye 9,flare>>

A round of lights blinded the German-Russian pilot,sparing two seconds for Cipher to free drops and landed an airburst missile hit on the jet.But magically,the plane still fly with barely recognisable yellow paint,but the electronic system has been in corrosion and turned off.Losing his best card,the Terminator has no choice but play a suicide attack at Cipher.

<<Come here!Turn back and fight me!You filthy coward!>>-Zheltye 13 releases all of his ammo at the gun pod at the Osean fighter.In such condition,it was a magic that he could land any hit on the enemy that has been toying with him for this long,and he did,one hit.But just that.

<<As you want>>

The Ustian pilot post-stall his plane and began to spin,letting the Su-37 fly past him uncontrollably.The Terminator,without full control,has been put in Cipher's manual eyes lock.

<<Huh?!?>>

<<Gun One>>

The ray of ammo sprayed upon the wings of the Su-37.A moment later,the sky was lit by an orange explosion.No parachute,no nothing out of the fragments.

"May you rest in your eternal sleep"

Just 5 kilometers from the battle of two aces,Mobius found herself and her best wingman in a fight between them and the skyscrapers,more precisely the gunners inside the buildings.Even with 12 '7 or 20mm at most,if they got hit enough they could still die.

<<Trigger,fifty-four floor>>

<<Got it>>

The plane with Three Strikes scored a missile blow through the window of the tower,leaning it for just 2 degrees,but it was enough to bring down a glass structure down to the ground.Tha collapse was devastated,as the weight of the whole building fall down to the surrounding area and created a dominoes chain across the street.