ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 16, 2017, 11:48:50

I don't know where to start.

I once had a boyfriend, and I was the one who pursued him. Let's call him A. I first saw A when I was a freshman. He was shining on the school basketball court, running and jumping around. With a few three-pointers, he made all the girls in the audience scream. Coincidentally, he looked exactly like the type I liked, so that day, I acted impulsively. I bought a bottle of mineral water and waited for him on the side, but of course, there were too many girls trying to give him water, and I couldn't even get close.

By the end of that day, I hadn't even spoken to him, but it didn't stop him from attracting me. I kept my eye on him, and the longer I observed him, the more he matched my preferences. As a face-chaser like me, I didn't have many principles. After living for nearly 20 years, he was the first person who was my type from head to toe, so I made my move directly.

It was my first time pursuing someone, and I had no experience. I didn't know how to flirt or play hard to get, and I was especially naive. I tried my best and finally joined the school's basketball team, though I ended up sitting on the bench (later, I switched to logistics). I also signed up for the Japanese crash course he was taking (to understand Japanese adult movies). In short, I tried everything to be wherever he was.

I didn't care how others saw me. At that age, with questionable intelligence, I believed love was the most important thing. If I liked you, I would pursue you. Whether I could catch you was another matter, but at least you had to know that I liked you.

Later, I realized that the main reason I, with my ordinary conditions, could pursue him successfully was due to my gender advantage. A was gay, and I don't know if he was naturally gay or turned gay for some "unattainable" guy, but in any case, he was as uninterested in girls as a mosquito coil. So, I easily won against those little girls twittering around.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a guy. Of course, I'm this adorable because I'm a guy (・(ェ)・)

Speaking of which, it's quite miraculous. A was inexplicably won over by me, and we ended up being together for five years. Although most of the effort during these five years came from me, I was foolishly willing to do it and felt quite happy about it.

[1st Comment] An Artist: So, I joined a gay buddy thread.

[2nd Comment] Little Sail Fan: Too long; didn't read. Split, please.

[3rd Comment] Giving You a Side-eye: OP, what are you talking about? Who are you trying to break up with? A?

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 16, 2017, 13:11:55

Hold on, everyone, I just had dinner.

Talking about being in a five-year relationship with him, in fact, I probably just assumed we were in a relationship.

For him, it was like having a nanny, a patient one at that.