ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 25, 2017, 23:03:21

By the way, someone asked me how I'm spending the Chinese New Year this year.

Don't worry, I won't be alone. My dad is coming back with his boyfriend, no, his husband, to celebrate the New Year with me.

I'm going to pick them up tomorrow, and we'll be busy exploring around, so I might not be online much in the coming days.

In advance, I wish everyone a happy New Year!

[1st Comment] Sky_high: I'm relieved knowing that Xiao Xi isn't spending the Lunar New Year alone!

[2nd Comment] You Song is the most beautiful: Xiao Xi, remember to visit us during the New Year!!

[3rd Comment] [OP] Randomly register an account: Okay (^-^q).

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 26, 2017, 23:28:32

After deleting my moments on WeChat and Weibo, I left my phone charging in the bedroom and went to the living room to have dinner with Da Bai.

While eating, Da Bai's phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID, then looked at me and said, "It's Pei Hao."

I quickly whispered to him, "Don't tell him I contacted you today."

Da Bai answered the call and immediately switched to acting confused and playful mode:

"Hello, Bro Hao."

"Huh? No, I'm still at the office."

"Xiao Xi? How could he have disappeared?"

"Huh? His leg is injured?"

"Weird, in Y city, if he has something, and he doesn't contact you or me, who else can he contact?"

"Could he have gone back to X city?"

"Don't worry, I'll ask him for you."

.....

I gave Da Bai a thumbs up, "Excellent acting, you deserve an Oscar."

"Stop praising me," Da Bai pointed to the phone, saying, "I feel like he's so anxious on the other side that he might call the police. If you don't call back soon, both your sister and the police will know you've limped away from home."

Anxious enough to call the police? I'm not so sure about that. When I left, I left a note on the coffee table in the living room, tucked under the ashtray. It said, "I'm leaving, take care of yourself. Xiao Xi." There was only this half-sheet of A4 paper and an ashtray on the coffee table, so he should have seen it unless he's blind. He recognizes my handwriting, and he only took away my belongings. Everything is pretty clear that I decided to leave on my own, and there's no possibility of me being forced or kidnapped in some melodramatic scenario.