oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 16, 2017, 14:34:00

In the end, I really hate the character setting my mom gave me when she gave birth to me, where I cry loudly whenever we have an argument. It's not cool at all!!!

[1st Comment] Big White is Confused: Hahaha, I burst out laughing when I read this.

[2nd Comment] wnjh_0518: It wasn't your mom who chose it for you; it was your own choice when you were reincarnating.

[3rd Comment] [OP] Randomly register an account: You, go away.

[4th Comment] wnjh_0518: Wow, Xiao Xi replied to me!!!

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 16, 2017, 14:34:00

Being objective, I won't completely vilify A. He hasn't been that bad to me, and there have been one or two moments where I thought we could grow old together.

My family situation is quite complicated. My parents divorced when I was young, and my dad went abroad ten years ago. My mom raised me and my sister alone in X City. In my senior year of college, my mom suddenly had a heart attack and passed away. At that time, I felt like my whole world collapsed. After crying for a few days, I became emotionally numb, couldn't eat anything, and could only drink water. In a daze, I followed my sister, brother-in-law, and maternal relatives to handle my mom's funeral. During that time, A was with me all along. Even when I irrationally got angry, he endured it and tried to feed me every day. My sister probably knew about my sexual orientation without explicitly mentioning it, but we all understood. So she should have a good impression of A.

On New Year's Eve, my sister took me to her in-laws' place to celebrate. It was lively with lots of relatives I didn't know, and I was afraid of chatting with strangers. Everyone kept trying to introduce potential partners to me, and it wasn't pleasant to stay there all day. So I made an excuse and went back home on the first day of the Lunar New Year. In the past, my mom and I used to make dumplings at home during the New Year, even if it was just the three of us, we were happy. That year, it was just me alone for the first time, and I felt an intense sense of frustration and loneliness. I had grown up, but before I could repay my mom, she was gone, and this made no sense.

However, many things in life make no sense.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, I sat at home listening to the firecrackers outside. I really wanted to see A. I knew B had come back for the New Year, and their families lived on different floors. A should cherish every day B was back. For some reason, I wanted to challenge myself and see if A would come to see me. If he did, I would consider it a victory, and we could be together well in the future. If he didn't come, then so be it. My mom didn't want me anymore, so I would love whoever I wanted.

I sent A a text message, saying I was home alone and asked if he could come to accompany me. There was no response for a long time, and I almost gave up hope. But eventually, A replied, saying okay.

A has this strange ability. Every time I had the idea of breaking up with him, he seemed to sense it and would do one or two things to reignite my hope.