ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ

Mo Xi ended up being found out about working to pay his tuition by his sister. It was because his dad noticed he hadn't been using the money they provided and ended up calling her.

No matter how Mo Zi explained over the phone that he was doing well and didn't need the money, his sister insisted on transferring him 100,000 yuan.

Even his brother-in-law chimed in on the phone, advising him to accept it and not make his sister worry and potentially harm her pregnancy.

Mo Xi was both surprised and delighted upon hearing this news. Across the phone, he couldn't contain his excitement: "Sis, are you pregnant?"

"Yes, so don't argue with a pregnant woman," Mo Zi soothed him, "I told you this money came from renting out Mom's house. It's also your money."

"But you'll need more money when you have kids," Mo Xi whispered over the phone, "And my internship salary is quite good right now."

"Don't overthink it, just accept it quickly. Besides, my stomach hurts."

"Alright." Although Mo Xi was reluctant, he knew he couldn't argue with his sister.

After ending the call with Mo Zi, another message popped up on WeChat from Da Bai: "Accept the money already, or I'll tell your sister!"

What's with today? Should he consult the almanac? Why is everyone so eager to give him money?

Mo Xi: She already knows. Dad told her (helpless.jpg)

Da Bai: And then?

Mo Xi: Then I have tuition.

Da Bai: Hahahaahaha

Mo Xi: What's so funny??

Da Bai: I finally don't have to persuade you to take my money, it's too exhausting, even more so than borrowing money from people (sweating.jpg)

Mo Xi: Your boyfriend treats you so well, don't keep thinking about lending me money, otherwise people might misunderstand that you like me.

Da Bai: You're thinking too much... I'm off to work, bye.

Mo Xi: Goodbye.

After that, Da Bai opened another WeChat chat: Xiao Xi's sister found out too, and she gave him money as well. You just focus on getting better in the hospital, okay~?

After reading the message on his hospital bed, Pei Hao closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. His funds were currently frozen by his father, and he didn't have much money left. He had borrowed the money he intended to give to Xiao Xi from his friends. But now that his sister knew about it, Mo Xi would be more comfortable.

He wasn't as worried anymore.

Pei Hao spent a whole month in the hospital before he was discharged. Back at the company, he resumed his usual work, not much different from before. The only change was that Pei Yi Xin didn't pay much attention to him, and Pei Hao was quite content with that.