First date

Lexi's POV

The doorbell rings and I rush downstairs to answer it. When I open the door I see Easton standing there in a nice jacket paired with blue jeans. He's wearing a white polo shirt that matches his dashing smile.

"Are you ready?" He asks kindly.

"Yeah. Let me just grab my keys."

He leads my to his car opening the door for me to get in. He then starts to drive away from my house.

I've only been here for a little while now so I have no idea where we are going. Soon enough we pull up at run down looking place that says 'Kevin's Mini Golf'.

"Okay. So I know it's kind of cheesy to go mini golfing on a first date, but I used to love this
place as a kid."

"No. This is sweet," I tell him.

He gets out of the car and quickly runs over to open the door for me. "What a gentleman," I say, while getting up. He smiles at this.

We walk up to the desk where a tired looking teenager in a red and gold uniform stands. "Welcome to Kevin's Mini Golf. How can I help you?" She says with no interest what so ever.

"Hi. We'll take two balls please." Easton says. The worker gives us the clubs and directs us towards the first hole.

...
We're on the last hole and so far we're tied. At least I think we're tied. I don't really know how golf works.

I set my ball down and get into the stance. I line it up and swing my club. "Oooohhh!" I shout. "Look at that. A hole in one. I win!" I cheer.

I do a little happy dance while Easton laughs at my excitement. "Ok. I have to give it to you. You did give me a run for my money."

"Oh come on. I crushed you." I joke. He gives me one of those dashing smiles. For a minute we're both just staring into each others eyes. Then he starts to lean in and I follow suit.

My body turns towards his, as our lips move flawlessly together. We both had dropped our clubs and now we just focus on one another. Suddenly someone says, "What the fuck E."

We break the kiss as we both turn to see the owner of the voice. "What are you doing here Willow?" Easton angrily asks his sister.

"I'm here because you never answered my twenty calls," she responds in an irritated tone.

East pulls out his phone after hearing this. "I'm sorry. My phone was on silent. I didn't see it."

"Yeah. I guess you were just too busy tongue wrestling with the new girl."

They continue to argue and honestly I kind of spaced out on their bickering. I then take notice of what Willow is wearing. She's dressed in short black plaid pajama bottoms and a light pink tank top that barely covers her chest.

Her hair is put up in a messy bun and her face is completely bare. She looks very different from how she does regularly in school. She's usually so put together but now she just looks natural. Even without make up though, she is quite beautiful. Her skin is so flawless and...

STOP. IT.

You really have to stop doing that.

"...I mean God Easton, you literally just broke up with Margot and now you're dating the girl who's been here less than a month."

Wait. Who's Margot?

Just then Willow gets a call and she answers her phone. "Wait what?" She says to the person on the other end.

"You better not be fucking with me...okay, you're actually serious?...wait babe, if you're joking I'm literally going to murder you... Oh my fucking god Charlie! Why am I just hearing about this?...I'm adding Kayla to this call right now."

Babe? Charlie? What about Kayla? Is this the same Charlie I met at the party the other night?

Willow starts to walk back towards the parking lot, but not before she turns back around and yells, "Easton, you better get your ass home in 20 minutes or Mom's gonna blow a gasket."

"Wait. Mom's home?" He yells back.

"Yes! That's the whole fucking reason I had to come track you down." She yells back before slamming her car door shut and recklessly driving out of the parking lot.

I'm left standing there in the middle of a mini golf course wondering what just happened?

Easton's outfit.

Lexi's outfit.

And here's Willow's outfit except it has a pink tank instead of white