When someone breaks you heart

Lexi's POV

"Wait there. I'm on my way," I hear Willow say into the phone. With that she hangs up and I'm left all alone again.

I know that she went to a party out of town so she's at least thirty minutes away, but no more than 15 minutes later a knock on the front door sounds throughout the house.

I open the door to find Willow standing there. She immediately embraces me in a hug, wrapping her strong arms around me. I try to hold in the tears, but suddenly I'm crying into her chest.

The blonde lifts me so my legs are wrapped around her waist and my arms around her neck. I bury my head in her neck as she carries me up the stairs. I am only half aware of what is going on, but it feels nice to be held for once.

Willow brings me to my room where some boxes are still unpacked. She lays me on my bed, without saying a word.

"Willow," I croak out. She turns to look at me, her emerald eyes searching my gray ones. I can't read her expression and suddenly I'm afraid that she feels pressured to be here.

"You can leave if you want," I tell her.

"Hell no," she responds, while bending over to wrap me in her arms.

We stay in that embrace for a few seconds before she pulls away. "Do you have a shirt I could borrow?" Willows asks.

"Ya. You can take anything in from my closet."

I watch as she walks over to the closet and looks for something to replace her purple dress. That's dress looks good on her.

She selects one of my oversized t-shirts. She turns around facing away from me before she strips the dress off over her head. My eyes scan over her toned back before it is covered when she puts on the shirt.

She turns back around making her way to my bed. The blonde takes a seat right next to me. For a moment neither of us says a thing. A tear escapes from my bloodshot eyes. It rolls down my cheek before the emerald eyed girl raises her hand taking her thumb to wipe the tear away.

"Thank you for coming," I say.

"You don't have to thank me. You're my friend. Of course I'm going to be there for you when someone breaks your heart, even if it was my dick-headed brother."

"I'm sure you want to know what happened."

"Yes, but I don't need to know now," she responds sincerely. "How about you get some sleep and you can tell be about it when in the morning."

I nod. She gets off the bed to pull the covers back. I situate my body in them while lying down. I feel the mattress dip as Willow gets in beside me. She seems to know what I am thinking as soon after she lays down she raps her comforting arms around me. With her body pressed against mine and me in wrapped in her warmth, I quickly fall fast asleep.