4 - staring contest

Buckys pov:

When I walk out of the room Steve is already waiting for me. He immidietly stood up when he saw me and walked over to me.

"Well Buck? Did you find something?"

"Not really... only that she's probebly homeless, which was kinda obvious." Steve nods and sighs.

"You were right about the confusing thing... on one hand she's defently hiding something. I mean she wouldn't even tell me her name. But on the other hand... she seems... harmless? Like she wouldn't hurt anyone." I explaind.

"Yeah I saw that too."

"There was one more thing... I saw something in her eyes.. something familier. It was like both of us share the same guilt. She feels guilty, scared. But she doesn't show it." Steve looks at the room for a second, thinking.

"We need a plan." He says. I think for a minute.

"I have the perfect one."

Amelias pov:

I'm so fucking hungry. I want fooddd and sleeppp ughhh. I think i'm actually dying in this bright ass room. I'm sitting in the chair chewing my now tastless gum.

I let my mind wander to Steve and James. First of all they're hot as fuck. I mean did you see those bodys? And that metal arm?? I mean I know nothing will happen... but a girl can dream right?

If they weren't so annoying... Well I guess they're doing their job... but it's still annoying. There's only two good things in my situation.

1. There's no dust here. (I normaly sleep in dust)
2. I have eye candy.

Just as i'm thinking about said eye candy they both walk in. Steve's carrying another chair with him. I stay in place. My feet on the table, arms crossed over my chest.

They come in and sit infront of me. They cross their arm like me. And... that's it. They just sit there, looking at me. Ummm... what?

I look from one man to another a few times. They just stare at me. I don't like it.

"Well? Don't you have stupid questions for me or something?" I ask. But I get no answer in return. I knit my eyebrows together. This is weird.

"Do I have something in my teeth?" Nothing. I look around the room to try and figure out what's up but there's nothing else here. I lower my feet to the ground and rest my hands on the table. I lean forword. I stare at Steve first. But I get no reaction. I them move to James. Still nothing.

"Is this some superhero staring contest?"

I start sweating a little. You know what? I can play dirty too. Let's give them a little show shall we? I'm so determaind to get a reaction out of them.

I climb onto the table and sit on it so that my feet are dangling in the air in between Steve and James. This is the closest i've been to them. Why do they smell so good? They don't move.

I take off my sweatshirt. Leaving in baggy jeans and a white tank top. I throw the sweatshirt back to my chair and turn to them. I lean forword. They now have a great view of my boobs.

I look at Steve. I swear his eyes widened a bit. I see him swallow. His eyes flicker to my chest and then right back up. His arms tighten around his chest. This is working. I love it.

Next I look over to James, turning my body his way a bit. And I love to see that his jaw is so tight. He looks like he's really struggling not to look. He squirms a bit in his chair.

As much as I love what a pair of boobs can do to men. They're still not talking. I sigh in frustration and jump down from the table. I start pacing around the room.

I move around the boys, the table, the chair. I sit down, stand up. I even lied down on the table at some point. I don't know how long it's been but it's a lot.

"Ughh are you going to say anything??"

"Hello??" I wave my hands infront of their faces.

"You know I can just use my powers and get out of here alone right??"

Suddenly they both smirk and look at me. What? What happened?

"So you do have powers..." Steve says.

Shit shit fuck shit.

"Ummmm" I try to think of a way out of this. But all I can think about is that i'm screwed. James smirks (a very sexy smirk) and then speaks

"Thought you said you have nothing to hide princess." Don't blush.

"1. I never ACTUALLY said that... 2. Don't call me princess."

"Then what will we call you if you won't give us your name?" Steve says.

"Nothing! Call me nothing! Let me outt." I almost beg at this point.

"No." James simply says. I throw my hands up in frustration.

"This is bullshit." I state.

"What kind of powers do you have?" Steve asks.

"Fine! You wanna see my power? I'll show you my fucking power!!" I get angry and focus on the door. The door handle flys out of place and right at Steves face. But unfortunatly he catches it at the last moment before it hits him.

He looks at the handle with a bit of shock while James looks at me intensly.

"Are you happy now?" I ask unamused.

"Very." James says and smiles. I sigh, annoyed.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do." Steve starts.

"Let me out because i'm asking very nicely?"

"No. We're taking you to another room."

"Another one?! Why can't we like go to starbucks instad or something??" James snorts at my comment. But I was dead serious. I give him a death glare and he raises his hands up in defence.

"It's a bedroom. We'll get you food and you can sleep. But in the morning, Fury will want to meet you and test your powers." Stave explains.

"And why would I agree to that?" I ask.

"Because you don't have any other choice."

"You fucking assho-"

"Let's go." He cuts me off. I clench my jaw. James just keep smiling and smirking at me. I'm angry. But not angry enough to get out of control. Ughh whatever. At least I get a bed and food that's not stolen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope this was at least a little bit funny😂 I tried🤷‍♀️