5 - No plan

Amelias pov:

After walking for a long time. And when I say long, I mean LONG time. Like why is this place so big? We reach a quite hallway. There were many doors with numbers on them, like a hotel, but a really nice and modern one. We finally stop next to a door that says 904 on it.

"Why is this place so far away from the main living area? What are you afraid i'll explode or something?" I say. Steve just sighs and opens the door. He didn't have to unlock it because it was already unlocked.

"You'll be staying here tonight. You have a personal bathroom and some clothes in the closet." Steve says.

I look at the room. (picture above) it's very simple, yet modern. Defenetly better then anything I had for the past 6 years. I can't stop the exitement I feel as I relise i'm going to sleep on a bed.

"You like it?" Bucky asks.

"I guess it's better then sleeping on cement. It would be even better if I was here from my own free will..." I say, glearing at them. They both look back at me with sympathetic looks. They either feel guilty for keeping me here, or because of the whole bed thing. But either way, I don't want their sympathy.

"Well if you don't wanna question me or stare at me any longer then you're free to leave." They were both still looking at me but when I spoke it seemed to snap them out of their thoughts. They both nod in understanding and turn to leave.

"Goodnight princess." Bucky says as he leaves.

"Don't-" I start but then murmur a "whatever". I swear I could see him smirking from behind his back.

About 20 minutes after the two annoyingly hot soliders left I finished showering. It was the best feeling everr. Worm water(🐛💧)? Shampoo? Maybe being here as a prisoner is not THAT bad.

I walk over to the closet. There are not many things inside. So I grab what I see and put it on. It's just some long sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. There were also socks and underwear inside.

(somthing like that) (just without the new york stuff👌)

Just as I finish getting dressed I hear a knock on the door. I think it's maybe James or Steve again so I go to open it. I'm surprised to find out the door's actually open and not locked. But when I open it, I see no one there.

I'm about to close it when I spot a bag on the floor. And you won't believe what it was. It was STARBUCKS. I've never thought i'd be so happy being held against my will.

My mind wonders to Steve and James. They must've went out and bought it for me. That's actually so sweet. Butterflys fill my stomeche and a smile creeps to my face. I never felt this before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steves pov:

Me and Bucky sit down on our couch as soon as we get back from Starbucks. It was Buckys idea to go. He always knew how to please a woman.

I felt really bad leaving her in that room. I feel bad about keeping her here in general. I never had a problem like this in the past... I always get the job done. So why is it so hard now?

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. And adding to everything, I can't stop thinking about the little trick she pulled back in the intrrigation room. God she's addicting.

"Something's different about her, isn't it?" Bucky asks. He always knows what people think somehow. I nod at him.

"I don't know what to do Buck. It's like I can't do my job. Not when it's her."

"I get what you're saying. I mean.. I can't just sit here and pretend that she's not the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." He says. And he's right. She really is.

"Back in that room... I never met anyone who had that much effect on me." I explain.

"I know Stevie, I know... I don't think I can keep my distance.."

"Me nither..."

"Then what's the plan?" Bucky asks with a sigh.

"This time Buck... I don't think I have one."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A little bit short I KNOW... please forgive me🙏

Anyways what do you think so far?