13 - mission pee🌶

I wake up feeling hot. And not the good kind of hot. The kind of hot that makes you want to jump into a freezing ocean.

I blink a few times and look around, immidiatly finding the reason- well, two reasons that I feel this way.

I feel myself blush at the memories of last night. I don't think I ever felt so good in my life. And I never want it to stop.

Ever since my mom, I never had anyone who cared about me. At least not like this. Not like how this felt.

Being with james and steve felt like a break. Like I could stop taking care of myself for a while and let someone else do it for me.

It's like a drug. And now that i've had a taste, i'll do anything for another.

Steve and james are still sleeping. Steve has his leg on top of both of mine, and james has his flash arm around my weist.

Time for mission: going to pee.

Step 1 - arm.

I look to James, making sure he's still asleep. Very carfuly, I lift my hands and grab his arm. After looking at him one more time, I start lifting his arm off of my weist.

Why the fuck is his arm so heavy?

Anyway, very slowly I move it so that it would rest on his side.

After I gently put it down, I look at his face. His very beautiful face. Still sleeping.

Step 1, complete.

Step 2 - leg.

Now that I can sit up, I have better accese to Steves leg. I look at him and admire the way his long lashes rest on his cheeks and how peaceful he looks.

No distractions Amelia!

I analyze the situation for a second, wondering if I should lift his leg off like jamess arm or if I should slip my legs free from under him.

I decide to go with the second option.

Slowly but surely, I slide my legs out from under his very large one, looking at his face every once in a while.

Once my legs are free, I sigh in relife.

Step 2 - complete.

Final step - get free and release the pee from the evil bladder.

I look both ways and decide to climb over James. I slowly move my body above his and manage to get one leg on the floor.

"Yes!" I whisper.

Soon after I manage to do the same with the other leg, and just like that i'm free!

I look at the bed for a few seconds, feeling proud of myself. And then I turn around to leave for the bathroom.

I make it exactly one step before my hand is grabbed and i'm being turned and thrown back onto the bed with a large body caging me in.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I look up at Jamess blue eyes, only inches away. I feel my stomeche tighten with what I would assume to be butterflys.

James smirks as if he knows my exact thoughts.

"James." I say.

"Yes doll?" He smiles down at me.

"As nice as this is-"

"Only 'nice'?" He cuts me off.

He then kisses me like I somehow stole his oxygen and he wants it back. After a long, passionate kiss he moves to suck on my neck. I giggle and then thread my fingers through his hair, pulling him off gently.