11 - Spice - 1🌶

"Let us in sweetheart."

I look at Steve and James, both of them standing in my door and looking at me like i'm their prey.

If they looked at anyone else like that thay would probebly run for the hills, but when their harsh gazes give me all of their attention.... it turns me the fuck on.

Now that I spilled the truth about the dream... I have no idea if I just lost the only people that are somewhat close to me or if I just opened a chest full of sin.

Either way, the only thing I wanna do right now is run away. I can't keep letting them reveale all of my feelings and my secrets one by one like they're peeling a fucking onion.

"Not happening."

James locks his eyes with mine. He has an expression of 'yes it is' on his face.

"Doll, we're coming in. Whether you like it or not."

I gulp. I try to give Steve a look that says please help. But he just lifts an eyebrow and smirks, like he's challenging me.

I try to close the door again, using some of my power to help. But the damned door won't budge against Jamses metal arm.

Deep down I know that if I really wanted to close that door, I could. But the problem is... I don't.

"Alright, have it your way." Steve says and nods at James.

James gives the door a push that makes it open all the way. Then they both let themselfs in, immidiatly going to sit on my bed. And here I thought men back in the day had some manners.

I stare at them with my mouth slightly open as James pets the bed next to him, inviting me to sit between him and Steve. I shake me head no.

"This is not happening right now." I state.

"We need to talk." James says. I admit that he's right... I guess as much as I want to, we can't leave things like this.

"I can talk fine from here." I say, trying my best to stay far away from their addicting smells and small touches.

Steve sighs and gets up, walking to me.

"Steve, you can't force me to come sit-"

I'm cut off by Steve picking me up as if I weigh like a feather. I let out a little squill of surprise. He walks to the bed and sets me down next to James. Very close to James may I add.

He sits down next to me and places his hand on my thigh, As if he's scared i'll run away. I try my best to ignore the fire spreading in my lower stomeche as a result from his touch, and then I speak.

"Fine. Here we are... let's talk."

"So doll, that dream..."

I sigh in defeat and nod.

"What about it?"

He clears his throat and continuse.

"Did we both... and you..?"

Holy shit. He's nervous. This is amazing. The fact this makes James nervous makes me a little bit more confident.

"Yes." I answer. He nods and I swear his eyes flickered to my lips. Steves hand tightens on my thigh, causing me to look at him. I catch him licking his lips and I notice his other hand wrapped in a fist around my sheets, as if he's trying really hard to keep it in place.

"But it was just a dream... I mean, I once dreamed that there was a turtel in my bed but I didn't wake up the next morning and got a turtel to put in my bed." (True story btw)