12 - Spice - 2🌶

Buckys pov:

My doll is so fucking perfect. Sitting on her knees, waiting for us to please her.

The lust filled gaze she gives us goes streight to my already painfully hard cock.

I need to take her. I want her to be mine. Ours.

"So... who wants to be inside me first?" She says.

Oh fuck. I have the urge to scream 'me!' Like a little kid. I don't think I ever wanted anything or anyone the way I want this woman.

And right now, i'm going to get what I want.

Amelias pov:

James is the first to move, Unbottening his pants on the way over to the bed. He sets one knee on the bed and leans down to me. He uses one hand to support himself and the other to grab my neck lightly.

We look into each others eyes. And damn, those eyes.

And then he crushes his soft lips to mine. Kissing the oxigen out of my body until I have none left.

I kiss him back just as hard, fighting for control. James just groans into the kiss and grips my neck tighter, causing a pool to form between my legs.

I palm his cock through his pants, dragging my hand across his length. The action makes him let out a chocked sound and break the kiss.

The hand on my neck moves up to trace my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Now now doll... if you keep doing that, I won't make it to the best part."

A small gasp escapes me at the sound of his low voice and he smirks.

"Shit.." I hear Steve murmer. He too comes over and stands at the feet of the bed, watching us.

James stands back up And I miss the warmth already.

"On your hands and knees sweetheart." Steve orders.

I'm so ready for them that I just do as he says without question.

My ass is up in the air and my head is perfectly alined with Steves aching erection. My body's almost shaking with anticipation as James strips naked and moves to kneel behind me on the bed.

My mouth waters as Steve gets rid of his sweatpants, which makes his cock spring out and bob infront of my face. I lick my lips and I can feel Steve watching me.

I gasp loudly when one warm hand and an icy cold one grips my ass cheeks. I can't help but lean my ass back and grind against Jamess cock.

That actions earns me a spank. He spanked me. And judging from the loud moan that came out of me, I loved it.

"Don't be greedy doll... be a good girl, or you'll be punished."

His words make me grip the bed sheets tightly. I'm curious about said punishment... but I don't want to ruin this moment. So I do nothing but what they tell me to.

Steve reaches out and grabs a handfull of my hair. He pulls on it so that I look up at him.

"Suck it."

Without hasitation I drag my tongue over the head of his already wet cock, moving down until I reach the base and then up again.

Steve groans and grips my hair tighter. I love the fact that i'm the one making him feel all of this. So next I take him fully into my mouth.

I suck him as deep as I can, moving my head up and down his length.

Behind me, I feel James slick his cock between my folds, making me moan around Steve.

I release Steve with a pop and try my best to look behind me.

"Fuck me James." I plea.

"Your wish is my commened."

And then he grabs my waist and with one hard thrust he slams into me.

The pain and pleasure of the stretch are washing over me as I moan. My legs shake uncontrollably until i'm almost falling over.

"Hey, focus on me." Steve says as he lifts my chin to look at him. I nod and he gives me a small smile.

James starts to move slowly in and out of me. I feel so full and it feels amazing. I want Steve to feel it too so I decide to put my mouth back around him.

I suck on Steve while James slams into me. I never wanna leave this place. Here, between these two men. I feel like I belong.

Tears are flowing down my cheeks as a result of Steve thrusting deep into my mouth. His head flys back with the pleasure of fucking my mouth and it just pushes me to go even harder.

"Such a good girl." He says between breaths.

Jamess thrusts fasten and I'm a moaning mess by this point. The knot in my stomeche tightens and tightens and i'm not sure I can last much longer.

I whine around Steves cock, telling them i'm almost over the edge.

"Come for me doll, I want you to come all over my cock." I hear James say from behind me.

Jamess order and the feeling of Steves hot cum running down my throat sends me over the edge.

My legs shake and moans escape from my mouth as the wave of pleasure washes through me. I release Steve from my mouth after a swallow every last bit of his cum.

I feel my pussy pulse around James and after a few hard thrusts he comes inside of me. His hands grip my hips so hard i'm sure they'll bruise.

James slips out of me slowly and pulls me up to lay next to him on the bed.

Steve comes out of the bathroom with a cloth and takes his time to clean me up. It feels so good that I almost fall asleep.

After he's done he slips into bed on the other side of me.

"You did so good sweetheart." He says as he looks at me. I give him a small smile, which he returns.

"You know what they say..." James starts. "A dream is only a dream until you put it into action."

I rool my eyes and we all burst into laughter.

A minute later I fell asleep with no worries on my mind and two hot bodys around me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Do you think this was good?!?