8 - stupid brain 🌶

"Hands above your head." James says to me. I'm lying on my bed, lookin up to two figurs standing half naked infront of me. They look so good I think I might just pass out from the heat.

"Did he stutter sweetheart? Hands. Above. Your head." Steve says in a harsh tone. The kind of tone that sends chills down your spine. And it certainly doesn't help that he's standing shirtless with his big as my head arms crossed over his chest, making them pop and look so delicious I just wanna lick them.

I move my hands above my head, unable to resist the urge to do anything these men order me to do. I lick my lips at the beautiful view i'm getting from here.

"See somthing you like doll?" James asks with a mischievous smirk dancing at his lips. I just nod, afraid of what kind of sound will come out if I open my mouth to speak.

My heart jumps in my chest as they both make their way to me. One on either side of the bed. The matrress sinks as their heavy bodys kneel on the bed. They bend down so their faces are so close to mine I can feel their breaths on my neck.

I shiver and close my eyes at their presence. All I want is for them to get a few inchis closer and lock their lips with my neck- or any part of me really... I just desperatly need their touch.

"Are you ok? You seem tense." Steve whisperes in my ear.

"Yeah doll, do you need help with that?" James speaks softly in my other ear. My breath is stuck in my throat as my heart threatens to slip out of my chest and run away. I try my best to nod again.

"Words sweetheart."

"Yes." I pant, eyes still close. I'm afraid that if I open them my body will go into shock from over sensitivity.

After that I feel Steves mouth immidiatly on my neck, sucking and licking as if he's starved and my body is his only meal. A moan escapes my mouth at his sharp actions.

I feel an icy cold feeling at my stomeche, thanking god for it because i'm defenetly overheating right now. I discover that it's James's metal arm. I feel him dragging his hand up my body, lifting my shirt with it.

He doesn't stop until my shirt is lifted above my breasts, reaviling them for their eyes. Steve immidiatly cups one of them and squeezes tightly as James goes dowm to suck on my other nipple.

My back arches off the bed in pleasure as another moan comes out of my mouth. This one was louder. I feel Steves hand travel down my body until it's right above my pussy. My whole body screams for him to lower his hand more.

James's head im burried in my breasts, licking, sucking and squeezing all he wants. On the other side Steves head in still in my neck, his mouth right over my ear as he speaks.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Is he for real?

"Yes! I don't want it.. I- i need it..."

I hear him chuckle slightly.

"You hear that Buck? She needs it."

"I say you give it to her Stevie. I don't think she can take this much longer."

"As you wish.".

And suddenly two fingers are pushed inside me, making me gasp and lift my head off the bed just to drop it back down.

Steve moves his fingers in and out of me, curling them just right to make me moan almost every time they push in. James and Steve move in sync as Steve goes to suck on my boobs and James moves up to my neck.

I feel a cold trail down my body as James moves his hand down to my wet pussy. He uses his finger to move circles around my clit gently. The cold feeling sends jolts of electricity all over my body .

"Come for us doll, come for us now."

I moan so hard at the feeling of their hands inside and out on my pussy, working magic as my body feels like it's going up in flames.

I'm starting to go over the edge and it feels so good and I never want it to stop and it's so intense and eophoric and just then i wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake, panting and looking around the room. I'm all alone in my bed. I'm sweating and drooling out the side of my mouth. I probebly look like a troll.

I smooth my hands over my face. And just as i'm calming down I remember the dream I just had and instantly blush as res as a tomato.

Oh god. This is bad. This is really bad. Why is my brain so stupid? How can I leave this room and look these men in the eye ever again??

Oh fuck me... like literally, please do...

No! Shit... I have to stop. This is going way out of control. They were so sweet to me this morning and now i'm heaving dirty dreams about them? Both of them!

"Good evening miss. I've been told to inform you that dinner will be served shortly."

"Thanks Jarvis."

As much as I hate Stark right now after what he did. I love Jarvis.

This dinner is going to be a disaster. Not only do I have to face two men I just had a sex dream about. But I have to face fucking Stark! He revealed my identity infront of everyone. I'm not ready to forgive him for that.

I take a shower and throw on some clothes that just appeared in my closet.

This is gonna be bad. But i guess i've been through worse.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soooo how are u guys? Did you like the dream?🧎‍♀️