01

Dallas

His cologne smelled sweet and spicy, hints of cinnamon and frankincense overwhelming me as he planted a love bite on my neck. His fingers gently caressed their way from my exposed shoulder blades and downward towards my lower back, then to my waist, where he latched onto me. Using his tongue, he draws a squiggly line upward and traces over my jawline before reaching my lips.

"You're so weird." I tell him, my entire body tingling.

He slightly pulls backward so that our faces are just an inch apart, and he grinned. "Weird must be your kink."

As I roll my eyes, he pressed his lips against mine, slipping in his tongue so that it collided with mine. His hands grasped my hair, and mine clasped his face.

He then bites my bottom lip. My eyelids flutter open and he's staring into my soul.

His teeth released my bottom lip and then he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling.

"Do you really want me to fuck you?"

Uhhh...

All I could do was gulp nervously as a shirtless Grayson slipped his hand into my pants and began to massage my dick, which instantly hardened at his touch.

Ohhhh..

Hmmm.

"Do you like that?" He whispered.

"Y-y-yeaaah.." I moaned.

He began to stroke more vigorously which caused me to hunch forward in ecstasy.

Fuck..

Holy shit..

I'm going to c—

The sound of my alarm blaring from it's charging port on my bedside table stirred me awake in a panic.

Phew, It was just a dream. I thought to myself.

Both sweating and panting, I roll over and turn off the alarm before dramatically sighing.

"Knock knock." Mom says from the other side of my bedroom door, causing my to panic further. I quickly reach for a pillow to conceal my morning wood through my thin blanket, putting it in place just in time for my mom to twist the door handle and enter my room uninvited.

Fuck.

It's okay Dallas, just play it cool.

"Mom!" I groaned, forcing myself to seem normal.

"Breakfast is ready." She says. "I want one last special breakfast with my babies before they head off to college."

"I'm not hungry." I tell her, desperately wishing that she would hurry up and leave.

"But I made pancakes." She frowned.

Pancakes do sound kind of nice...

"Fine. I'll be down soon." I tell her, sighing with defeat.

"Alrighty." She turned on her heels and headed down the hallway towards the stairs, and she didn't close my bedroom door.

"YOU COULD HAVE CLOSED MY DOOR!" I snapped, groaning afterwards.

When I am certain that the coast is clear, I remove the pillow and move to get out of bed. That's when I look down at my boxer shorts to find a damp spot.

I came?!!!!!

FUCKKKKK!

Ugh!

I rush over and hastily close the door before heading over to my dresser to pick out an outfit so that I could go and have a shower.