10

Dallas

After getting out of the shower, drying our bodies and then getting dressed, Grayson and I lay in his bed and watch a movie on his laptop.

He had lent me a pair of sweatpants, which were long enough that I had to roll the pant legs up, along with a t-shirt and a hoodie.

The movie we had decided to watch was Brokeback Mountain, which, to my surprise, Grayson had already watched before. I myself, on the other hand, had not had the pleasure.

"Is that Heath Ledger?" I asked.

"Yep." Grayson confirmed.

"If I knew he was starring in it I might've watched it earlier." I say.

"He was kinda attractive, huh?" He mused. "The guy was a legend." Grayson added. "May he rest in peace."

"Okay, so who was your first celebrity crush. Both genders, go." I tell him.

"Uh..." He gave it some thought. "Beyoncé, and Brad Pitt." Was his answer.

"Nice." I say.

"What about yours?" He wondered.

Hmmm...

"My first female celebrity crush would definitely have to be... Elizabeth Olsen. And the guy... hmm." I thought on it. "Ian Somerhalder."

"Who the hell is Ian Somerhalder?"

What?

"Have you never seen The Vampire Diaries?" I asked.

"Nope." He stated.

Wow.

"I think we should break up now." I joked.

He chuckled. "Alright, I'm sure I can find someone else to watch movies with in no time."

I elbowed him in the ribs. "Jerk."

He laughed.

As we continued to watch the movie, Grayson snaked his arm around me.

"We might not get to see each other much when classes start." He says.

"Our universities are like thirty minutes apart, I'm sure we can manage." I tell him. "It's not like we won't ever see each other anymore."

"What if we don't?" He says. "What if we're both too busy?"

"I don't know.. then I guess we will have to find a way to not be busy." I say.

"Not be busy?" He chuckled in my ear.

"Why are you even bringing this up?" I wondered.

"No reason." He says.

I attempt to try and watch the movie again without interruption, but Grayson did not get the memo.

"So..." He started. "You're new roommate seems friendly."

"Yeah, I guess?" I was utterly annoyed.