chapter three

.Meira's POV.

    I groaned when the sunlight peeking through the curtains fell directly on my face. Slightly peek-opening my eyes, I looked around. My head throbbing a little and eyes were still difficult to open up completely.

    Headache wasn't much intense since I had only one drink last night. It was barely strong though. Maybe 'cause of Austin's brandy that I tasted. But it was a mare sip.

    Austin.

    My eyes widen and I looked down at myself.

    I lost my virginity.

    ...to a sexy hot ass man.

    But I lost my virginity. I had sex for the first time ever. And...it was amazing. Like damn, I don't have words to describe. It was so fucking good.

    I smiled remembering last night and blushed profusely.

    Last night, I also had my proper kiss. Like a proper good kiss. All the kisses that I had earlier; before Austin; with my old high school boyfriends were...meh. Not so good.

    But yesterday...oh lord!

    Austin really showed me a real good time.

    I looked around the room and realized that I was completely alone. The bathroom attached to it had no sound coming from it.

    Did he just...left without saying anything?

    Things came crashing down.

    Not that I was expecting anything special at all. Just a 'goodbye and never see you again' thing in a mutual and civil manner. Heck, it was just one night. Was all gentlemanly thing for one night?

    I saw my clothes were neatly kept at the bedside.

    Generous of him.

    I snorted at the thought. I was about to get down but hissed in pain right after. Damn, I was sore as hell.

    He fucked me really hard.

    Not that I'm complaining. Everyone's mostly first time sucks. My first kiss did. But not sex.

    Wow, never appreciated a guy like that.

    He was hot. Luck was definitely on my side.

    I slowly put my bare toes on the cold marble floor, covering my naked body with the duvet. When I was about to stand, I saw a piece of paper on the nightstand.

    Wait...I hope it's not what I am expecting...

    I slowly took the paper and opened it,

I had an amazing night. I would love to say a proper goodbye but I have a very important business to take care of. Had to leave early due to that. Hope you understand.

- A

    And there was his number below the small note. It actually looked like he was in hurry. The handwriting was evident...or he had bad handwriting.

    And it was written in the back of a receipt.

    My brows rose with my lips pursed in impression. He was careful enough to write me a note at least. In a receipt. That too grocery shopping. Ouh, and it seemed he also bought one of those cheap soap bars.