chapter nine

.Meira's POV.

    I must have been dead asleep because I haven't heard or realize when Austin knocked, or entered my room early in the morning.

    "Ms. Sullivan. It's time to wake up." Austin's smooth, deep voice reached my ears.

    Is he in my dreams now, ordering me? I rather prefer him doing something else than that.

    "Ms. Sullivan. I'm sorry but you have to wake up. Your father has called and ordered me to wake you up."

    I groaned and put the pillow, covering my face.

    "Ms. Sullivan."

    If I hear him calling me that one more time, I'll break his head.

    "Later," I muttered. Loud enough for him to listen.

    "Ms. Sullivan, it's over nine thirty. It's past your waking time. You have to wake up." He said like a robot.

    Can't he speak WITHOUT MENTIONING MY TITLE?

    I groaned and looked up at his suited up self.

    Curse on him for looking so damn handsome early this morning.

    I smirked and looked at his handsome face. "Make me," I said.

    Austin's face showed no emotion. "Good morning, Ms. Sullivan." Was all he said and went outside, closing the door behind.

    I watch the door with sharp, dragger like gaze until I huffed and slammed my face on my pillow.

    I'll get you, Austin. I promise.

_______________________________

    I got ready in a tight denim shorts and white tank top, pulling my hair in a pony tail. I put on minimal makeup to make myself look presentable; even though I'm pretty sure I'm not going out today; and got out of my room, seeing Austin standing just outside my room, like a statue.

    What's the matter with him? Can he go downstairs and have breakfast in peace?

   I acted as if I didn't see him and walked downstairs. Austin followed me instantly. I made sure to show I'm not interested in him.

    I took my seat at the breakfast table and greeted Martha. She served me breakfast that I ate.

    "Why are you not eating?" I asked Austin as I put a piece of waffle in my mouth.

    "I already had my breakfast, ma'am. Thank you." He looked at me momentarily and then looked straight again.

    Robot.

    Sexy Robot.

    I looked at Martha, raising my brow in question asking if he's speaking the truth. Martha nodded with a smile.

    I look away and point a look at Austin. "You know, you don't have to act like a pole stuck in your ass around me? Loosen up."

    "I'd like to stick the way I am, ma'am." Came his reply.

    I let out a sigh of frustration. I picked up my fork and continued with my food.

    He had his breakfast without me...

_______________________________

...few hours later...

    I reapplied my lipstick, smacking my lips together. It's been a few hours since I had my breakfast downstairs. After that, I returned to my room and binged some shows on my laptop.

    I put the lipstick back on my dresser and wore my strappy heels to give me some height. Even though I've got a very good height for a girl but my bodyguard happens to be 6'4; way taller than me.

    I opened the door silently, peeking through it and saw Austin standing straight in his typical closed-off bodyguard posture. I exited my room and walked in front of him.

    He looked at me a second and then looked straight on the wall again. He didn't even say a word.

    I put my hands on my waist as I kept looking at him from top to bottom. I kept looking at his handsome face, his alpha male body that fitted the suit, his dark stubble that make me want to run my thumb on it, his ink-black hair that I want to pull and run my fingers through, his warm brown eyes that I want to look into.

    I run my eyes all over his face and smile softly which leads to a slight smirk.

    Goodness, I want him to fuck me right now.

    He clears his throat, "Do you need something, Ms. Sullivan?"

    He didn't looked away from the wall, not even for a second.

    "You," I said with no fear.

    I didn't blurt it out. Okay, maybe I did but I don't regret it. He looks at me calmly with no emotion.

    "What do you want me to do, ma'am?" He asked again.

    "You can do whatever you want to do to me. I don't mind." I said seductively.

    I hope I don't look like a loser 'cause I'm doing this for the first time.

    It's not daily that I seduce men.

    "Ms. Sullivan—"

    "Hush..." I shut his lips with my forefinger. He looks down at it once then at me. "Austin, we both know that this bodyguard-mistress thing is hard for both of us," I whispered and trialled my hands through his chest. His hard chest.

    My head fills with snippets of his chest heaving while he was inside me the other night. I felt warmth pooling down my stomach. I was itching to run my hands through his glorious naked abs. That has become one of my fantasies since that night.

    "C'mon, Austin." I softly whined.  "We want this." He stayed unfazed.

    The...fuck...?

    I trailed my hand down towards his abs over his clothes and before I could go more down, he captured my hands.

    "Ms. Sullivan, I suggest you stay within your limits. I'm very much delighted and content with our bodyguard-mistress thing. Can I be in your service with any other matter?"

    I lose my grip on his capture and looked directly into his eyes.

    "For now, no. But if I ever need anything, I'll let you know." With that, I went back inside my room.