chapter five

.Austin's POV.

    Holy god.

    I quickly wipe of the sweat that was forming on my forehead and exhale a deep breath. Quickly pocketing my napkin, I fixed my posture and try to stand straight.

    Fuck this.

    I dropped my act and run my hands over my face in expiration. I fight the urge to not scream out loud or curse my luck. I walk to and fro outside the office as Meira send me away to talk to her parents.

    The reason for why I left early in the morning leaving the girl alone in the bed turns out to be same girl I'm in the job for.

    She's Meira Sullivan. The girl I'm appointed to stay for the next 24/7 for an entire year...and I'm supposed to stay professional.

    If last night didn't happened, I would have done that easily with no sweat but this girl, fuck, I've spent and have break sweats with her in bed. All night long.

    God, thinking about last night makes me go hard all over again. If I didn't had to be here and leave Meira, I would have taken her again in the morning.

    And now that girl is pissed at me.

    How do I make that girl understand that if I knew who she was, I'd have never gone to bed with her. Heck, I'd look the other way and declare my celibacy.

    I rather die than sleep with client.

     Knowing Meira as much I grasped, she isn't going to give up. She'll by hook or crook, will find ways to deal with me or worst, make me lose my job.

    No, no, no.

    She won't do that...would she?

    She was angry. She is angry. She will be angry.

    I think my head will explode. Fuck, she is the one I'll be living 24/7.

    We can't touch. We can't kiss. We can't have sex.

    I'll be living with the girl whose temptation I can't resist. I know her body, I know what she and her body responds to, I've explored every inch of her and I was her first.

    Heck, it's hard. 

    I can't breathe.

    When I thought that staying away from her would be easy, my luck mocked me 'Fuck You' and now all I can't think is her.

    One night. Two encounters. I'm fucked up for life.

    The door creaked open and I quickly took my place back, standing like an obedient gentleman.

    First thing, Meira and my eyes clashed and she gave me a look mixed with desperation and anger. I masked and told my heart to stop feel anything.

    Her mother gave me a sweet, polite smile which I returned with a nod.

    "Austin, come in and close the door on the way, please." Mr. Sullivan's voice filled the space.

    "Sure, sir." I walked past Meira. Our shoulder slightly brushed, stiffing my posture all the way from top to bottom but I forced myself to walk. I ignored and composed myself.

    I was a step away from grabbing Meira by her body and kissing the heck out of her and spend rest of my day in her arms.

    That soft, sultry smell of Meira's perfume.

    I walked in the room and turned around to close the door. Mine and Meira's eyes locked once again but this time, it was both passion and desperation to be close.