chapter eleven

.Meira's POV.

I was in my room for the rest of the evening. After coming back from classes, the moment I sat with my laptop, I was still on it. Browsing the internet, watching videos, doing online shopping, and talking with Serena for a bit.

My parents also called and I talked with them for a bit too.

When it was around nine in the evening, a knock broke my attention from the video I currently had my attention to. I heard the door softly clicking open. As I looked up from my screen, my eyes didn't leave after that.

He was wearing a white t-shirt, that clinged his body for life with a pair of dark denim jeans. His hair was in a messy state, falling on his forehead. His 6′4 tall frame standing on his glory.

Fuck me.

Austin can fuck me right here, right now and I won't even open my mouth to utter any word.

"Are you listening?" He asked.

"Huh?" I looked up at his face.

"You were not responding to what I was saying." He said in his sexy Australian accent.

"Uh, sorry. I was..." I cleared my throat, "...was thinking something. What were you saying?"

He looked at me for a brief moment before crossing his arms on his chest. "What you did in the car was not right."

I was taken aback. But I didn't show any reaction.

"And what was wrong?" I asked. I closed my laptop put it aside and crossed my arms over my chest, while still leaning back on my bed's headboard. "I think I made myself very clear what I want from you, Austin."

"Look I told you to stay away from me and maintain the kind of relationship we've discussed." He gritted his teeth.

"What relationship, Austin? The night when we first met–then what I did in the car was justified."

Damn it, Meira. You're playing with fire.

I ignored the shivering of my heart and focused on Austin.

"The one that happened the day after that night. You being under my protection." He replied sternly.

"What if I say that I don't want that?" Deja vu. Back to the same words I spoke to him that night at his place.

"Then I'll have to take measures for you to behave and maintain that limit. I'm telling you this for one last time, we can't be a thing. I don't feel anything for you and I never will."

Ouch.

"Then why did you agree to spend the night with me that night at the club?

"Excuse me?" His brows creased. I got up and walked towards him, standing eye to eye.

"I said, why the fuck would you agree to fuck me in the first place? You said you're not into me then why would someone fuck a girl whom he's not attracted to?"

"You're crazy." He muttered and proceeded to walk away. I caught his arm with all my might and he looked up, glaring. I glared back.

"You. Fucked. Me." I hissed.

"Yes, I did." He hissed, "Fuck, I so shouldn't. I'm paying the price for that night's mistake."

I felt as if someone splashed cold water on me.

Regret. He regretted that night.

He might have seen the shift in my eyes and I'm pretty sure his gaze softened for a second before it went back to the sharp, hard gaze that could make a grown-ass man pee in his pants.