CAST + INTRO

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

{written by; bers3rkers}

emma mckay as.
INDIANA ROWE

the friendly loner

the friendly loner

"I have absolutely zero romantic experience, but even I know that he's hitting on you."

jared padalecki as.
ELIJAH ARGENT

the flirty new boy"I don't know, man

the flirty new boy
"I don't know, man... Wanna make out?"

______________________________

Indiana Rowe had absolutely no idea who she was or what she wanted to do in her life. She didn't know how to make friends, why no one liked her, and she definitely didn't know why her own father hated her. Yet, her biggest question about herself was: How come she didn't have any interest in boys?

Maybe it's not that serious of problem, Indiana realizes that, but it's confusing to her. Almost every other girl she ever interacted with has had some sort of interest in the other gender. Should she have? Did she want to be like everyone else? These questions rang in her head quite often.

Allison Argent has the answers she's looking for. Even though they are hard to accept, and they send Indiana into a spiral of even more self confusion, Allison doesn't leave her side.

The two girls grow closer and all it takes is Allison being the only person to want to sit next to Indiana in class. Just one small gesture, one tiny act of kindness, a single, probably, no thought behind it kind of thing, causes both teenagers to be absolutely entranced with one another.