iv. magic bullet

"𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚

"𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚. -"

; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 ;

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

"Inds?"

Indiana huffed and shut her locker, turning to see Allison standing there with a confused expression. "Hmm?"

"Are you okay?" Allison asked.

"Fine." Indiana answered

Allison didn't seem convinced. "You were just cursing at your locker, so something tells me you're not."

"No, no. I'm fine, really, I just can't find my book. I want to reread it before it's due back at the Library." Indiana reached down and picked up her backpack that was sitting on the floor.

"What book is it?" The brunette questions, starting to open up her locker.

"What To Know About Celtic Druids." Indiana tells her, leaning against the wall of lockers to wait for her.

Allison nodded. "Celtic Druids? Sounds sort of interesting."

Indiana shrugged. "I think so."

Smiling, Allison closes her locker as she puts the books she grabbed into her bag. She looks back to Indiana. "You want to hang out tonight? Eli's talking about bringing Scott over and... Well, I don't want to hear things that I don't need to."

"Um, well, what do you want to do?" Indiana wondered.

"I don't know. What about your house?" Allison suggested.

Indiana faltered. "I don't think that's a good idea. My dad would never let it happen."

"Why not?" Allison tilted her head.

"He's... He's just strict." Indiana said.

Allison sighed with a nod. "Okay, well, we can figure something out." She smiled.

Indiana smiled back, hesitantly. "Yeah."

"We should get to class." Elijah suddenly walked up, turning their attention to him.

Allison sneered at her brother. "We were having a conversation."

"Now we're having a conversation." Eijah grinned, gesturing to all three of them.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to annoy?" Allison raised an eyebrow.

Elijah shrugged. "Boyfriend... Boy I make out with... Whatever he is, he's already on the way to class."