-prolouge(ish)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

{written by; bers3rkers}

Stories. Fantasies. Scenarios. Make-believe.

Always wishing things could be different, Indiana Rowe lived her life with her head high up in the clouds. It was her way of escaping reality. Escaping her troubles. Indiana knew it probably wasn't the best way. Therapy, for example, would most likely help, but people ask questions.

Fake scenarios never ask questions. They never wonder why Indiana creates them, why she hates her real life. Though, being that girl no one ever talks to, people don't actually ask questions either.

Whispers. Secrets. Rumors. Lies.

That's what reality was like, that's what she had to go through each day. Just simply walking through the halls of Beacon Hills High School got rumors stirred up about her. And for what? Indiana had never done anything to anyone. She kept to herself and she stayed quiet. She simply existed.

Maybe that's why she hated everything. Just existing was terrible for her. Her father was insufferable, her mother was sick all the time, and every teenager she ever came in contact with seemed to judge her for nothing.

Why did no one like her?

Smiles. Laughter. Realization. Enjoyment. Love.

Meeting Allison Argent will be the best thing to ever happen to Indiana Rowe. The only person to never judge her before a conversation. The only person to ever seem to like her presence. And it just might be a beautiful enough story to get Indiana to focus on reality.

But not all stories can have their happy ending. Some are just destined for tragedy.

bre's little notes:

not really a prolouge, more of an extra introduction. i just didn't want to write intro twice, so...

i really hope you enjoy this book as much as i'm enjoying writing it! indiana and allison are going to have a very complex relationship but there will be so much love!

<333