-part one

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

{written by; bers3rkers}

TEEN WOLF
SEASON ONE
_______________

in which the meeting of two young girls becomes one of the most beautifully tragic stories told in the town of beacon hills, california. it's full of love, happiness, fear, jealousy, sadness, and even more complex emotion. these two girls never would have thought their story would end like it does, but unfortunately they couldn't see every part of the future.

OR

when allison argent sits next to indiana rowe, sparks immediately fly. though it may seem like nothing to gazing eyes, to indiana, the girl no one spoke to, no one sat next to, no one befriended, it meant everything.

though in the terrifying town of beacon hills, the hunter and the supernatural will always clash. in good ways and bad.

__________________________

in which elijah argent decides scott mccall is the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen and tries everything he can to get scott to believe him. elijah flirts, he spends time with him, he does small things, he makes sure scott is never uncomfortable, and he changes for him.

OR

when the new boy takes interest in the newly bitten werewolf and everything changes for the both of them. one small feeling, the simplest attraction and what seemed to be blossoming love turned out to be a terror waiting to be released.

bre's little notes:

these little intros sound super dramatic and im loving lmao