vi. heart monitor

"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙?"

; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒
𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 ;

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

An instant smile made its way to Elijah's face when he heard the gentle rapping on his window. He got up from his desk and made his way to open up the window.

Waiting to be allowed inside, Scott looks up at him from the roof. 

Elijah steps back and lets Scott have the room to drop inside, which he does. The former shuts the window behind him before facing Scott again.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you're here. My parents are barely letting me leave the house, like, I'm going insane." Elijah complains.

Scott chuckles, smiling. "Doesn't your best friend literally live with you? Your twin sister? Why don't you just hang out with her?"

Elijah gave him a look as he walks over to sit down on his bed. "Are you saying that you'd rather me hang out with her than you?"

The werewolf raises his eyebrows before he follows. "Uh, no. Absolutely not."

"Just teasing, lover boy." Elijah smirks. "Besides, Allison's giving me the silent treatment because I got her grounded, too."

Scott nods in understanding, now sitting across Elijah on the bed. "I'd give you the silent treatment, too."

"She only got grounded because she was covering for me, because you decided we should skip. In case you forgot... This is pretty much all your fault." Elijah raised a teasing eyebrow.