FOUR

NAHZIR "DRACO"

Draco nodded his head to the beat of "X" by 21 Savage as it played throughout the large house. He sat up against the wall while his homeboys
conversed with the party goers. Again this wasn't his type of scene but they still managed to convince him to come. He took a pull from the blunt he just rolled exhaling it slowly , calming his nerves.  He pulled out his phone and  went to view the flick he posted a couple hours ago on his instagram, something he didn't do that often because he wasn't too fond of social media.

LIKED BY 600marc , nunkfrmda6, kashxkartier, kayobandz, and 1,567 others

notdraco 🩸
Comments disabled

He noticed Kash started following him and liked his post. He didn't know that they were cool like that but he followed back anyway before hitting the lock button his phone and placing it back into the pocket of his PURPLE Brand jeans.

"Why you being Anti?" He heard from nobody other than Kash. He looked her up and down admiring her outfit. She was dressed in a pair of black denim shorts , a black Diesel tank top that she paired with a pair of Balenciaga Graffiti Runners. He was fucking with it.

"You kno' ion do parties, I told you that dumbass li' girl."

"Why I gotta be a dumbass? You so mean." She frowned. He raised his eyebrow at her because she normally had some smart ass remark that would lead them into arguing with each other.

"You drunk Kiyari?"

"Shhhh , don't say my name loud like that. Opps be outchea tryna' stretch me."

He smacked his teeth and grabbed the Taylor Port bottle out of her hand. "You needa relax.".

"Gimmie back my shit Draco , Forreal"

"Nah you need some water , where yo' homegirls at? or yo' girl? Why they ain't looking after you?" He spoke grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the kitchen. He held onto her wrist firmly while he skimmed the fridge finding a bottle of Figi.

"I ran away from Nene she tried to beat me up
and and Nana at home where she need to be so she not bothering me. And Sam with Nunk."

"Mm." He opened up the bottle and put it towards her mouth "Drink".

"Think you somebody daddy" He heard her
mumble before downing the water.

"What y'all in here doing ? Y'all straight?" Marco asked walking into the kitchen with Feliciti hot on his trail.

"Not shit, Kiyari drunk as fuck tho."