NINETEEN

NAHZIR "DRACO"

@notdraco 3h

30m

Erykah Badu's "Didn't Cha Know" played lowly throughout Nahzir's home

Erykah Badu's "Didn't Cha Know" played lowly throughout Nahzir's home.  He lit an incense and placed it in the middle of the living room before plopping down onto the couch.  He pulled his pre rolls from out of a bag that he kept specifically of them and lit one of them taking a long puff from it.  A blunt and neo soul would always be the two things that could ease his nerves. Lately his nerves had been all over the place.  Between Kiyari , Synai, and Mahalia he ain't know what the fuck to do.  Mahalia he was definitely taking a step back from , even though they had a convo he was still on the fence about her intentions.

Synai , he wanted her ass gone and out of his face. He couldn't understand what it was about him , that would make her get this crazy.  Let alone he still had Zhania on his trail.  He needed to find time to talk to Kiyari , even though her hanging out with Mireya was weird as fuck , he couldn't just run from the problem they needed to have a conversation like adults and establish boundaries if they were going to try to work as a "couple".

"So how the con go?" Kayo questioned via facetime. Draco had hopped on the phone and called the groupchat to let them know that Mahalia had stopped by his crib and to give them a spill about what they discussed.

"She apologized and shit but I told her we couldn't be cool no more because she want me and i could tell by how she get around me. If im tryna' take shit serious with Kiyari i need to
tie up all these lose ends and she needs to do the same shit."

"Speaking of Kiyari yeen hear this from me but she throwing this media ass mansion party
in Buckhead , I wasn't pose' to say shit but you my brother"

"Word?" Draco questioned nodding his head while stroking his goatee. He would definitely be crashing that.

"Awe hell I shouldn't have told you shit , don't pull up and embarrass her ass"