SIX

NAHZIR

"You a sorry ass nigga! And when I catch that bitch imma do her something grimy!" Synai yelled into Nahzir's face which held a blank
expression.

"You don't have to yell and cuss. One of the two will suffice." He spoke brushing past her and going into his kitchen to finish making his noodles .

"Cause why is you playing in my face Nahzir? You fu as fuck"

"Synai. Do you hea' yoself right now? WE ARE NOT TOGETHER AND WE NEVER WILL BE. You delusional as fuck man i swear."

He hated that he involved himself with these dumb fuckable hoes , a typical man tendency that he wish he didn't  acquire . No matter how many times he stressed that he and Synai will never be anything more than fuck buddies she keeps the same narrative that he is her lover .

"Why do you treat me this way? Shit been like this since highschool. When you gone grow up?"

"I been grown. I just don't want you. Youn' wanna accept that though."

"You know what. Call me when you're ready to be a man , im out."

"Drive safe."

"Fuck you!" She said before slamming the front door as she walked out. 

"Dumb bitch" He muttered plopping down on his couch so he could finally enjoy his noodles in peace. 

Synai had come to his house at 12 sharp this afternoon. He had gotten back to his place around 9 this morning after staying over at the BNB. He wanted to be back in his own home so he cut his stay short and left out early. He knew Synai was going to see the video because damn near everyone had their phone out recording him and Kiyari, messy.

He had also gained a number of followers afterwards, to whom he didn't follow back. He actually only followed maybe 20 people back, if he ain't know you , you definitely weren't getting followed. His homeboys called him Hollywood but he didn't care.

His phone began ringing , it was the groupchat he shared with his homeboys.  He accepted the call and sat his phone back down. "Waddup?"

"My nigga why Kash boutta draw down on yo bitch" Nunk said into the mic , he was clearly outside and a lot of commotion was going on in the back.

"Huh? Synai? Whea' y'all at?"

"The bitch pulled up to Marco shit looking fa' her. They arguing right now, but I know that ain't gone last long."

"Money on Kash." Kayo said.

"Man what the fuck. I'm on the way." Nahzir hung up the phone and grabbed his keys off the table before making his way out of the house. He got into the car and hurriedly pulled out of his driveway. The 20 minute ride to Marco's house turned into 10.

When he pulled up to Marco's house individuals were scattered everywhere and he could hear yelling. Killing the engine to his Track Hawk he quickly got out.

"Aye Synai! Fuck is wrong wit you man?!" He called out to her causing her to snap her neck towards him.

"I told you when i caught that bitch I was gone so her something dirty right?"

"Aye my sister ain't gone be too many bitches , told you to watch yo' mouth shorty." Marco said cutting his eye at Synai. He had firm hold on Kiyari's arm who was trying to get out of his grasp.

"Synai just go home dude. You causing all this unnecessary ass drama for what? This shit not cute at all" Nahzir huffed running his hand down his face.

"I don't give a fuck! Like i said i want my ones with the bitch!" She spat , her saliva landing just above Kiyari's eyebrow.

𝐑𝐍𝟒𝐋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara