SEVENTEEN

KIYARI "KASH"

"Nah she lucky my ass was in LA none of
that shit would've went down" Kiyari said to Niavah. She had just touched back down and clearly she had missed a lot, within the span of 3 days.

"Like she was ode weird Kash. It definitely didn't give off i'm just tryna be nice and do this for a friend , it gave be my nigga"

"Hoes steady want what they can't have. Ion do no wrestling I will shoot that bitch and keep shit going."

"Like she bought his ass three pairs of shoes , paid for all of our expenses at dinner. It gave groupie i don't know."

"Dumb ass la girl dropping a bag on a nigga who dick only get hard for me at the end of the day." Kiyari chuckled lighting her blunt. She found it amusing how everyone wanted to
test their luck when she wasn't in the city. But she was back now , so anyone could get it.
She never gave a fuck.

Hard knocking sounded from the front door , Kiyari snatched her gun up of of the coffee table and cocked it back. PTSD.

"Kiyari relax girl. put that lil ass glock up." Niavah smacked her teeth standing up
from the couch making her way over to the door.

"Lil glock? It never gave lil. You know better!"

"Oh hell no. Kiyari yo' old hoe at my door chy."

Kiyari sighed loudly standing up from the couch going towards the door only to see Tatiana.

"What the actual fuck do you want Tatiana."

"So you really done with me?"

"Is crack white? Yes Tatiana we is done Faneto. My strap was not that good for you to be on my tip like this shawt."

"I can't believe this shit bro."

"You actually lucky ion' whoop yo ass for getting them niggas on Draco and my fuckin' brothers. You know he ain't hit you bitch."

"Why are you going so hard for him!? For fucks sake im your highschool sweet heart Kiyari."

"Man save this TV ass shit for someone who
care. Go bump clits with Zhania or sum."

"You know what fuck you Kiyari."

"You have. Multiple times. Anything else Tatiana?"

"Don't come running back to me when shit don't go your way"

"Don't worry I won't" She said slamming the door in her face.

"Fuck I can't stand her bald headed ass" Kiyari huffed going back into the living room pulling out her phone. Her face forming into a smile when he seen a text pop up from Nahzir.

Draco🫦 ( Can buss innis 🐱)

Attachment 1 image