TWELVE

"It's like four in the morning, I'm calling your phone, why it's no answer?
I forgot when I'm trapping late night, you be putting your phone on do not answer
Girl, you know I'll trust you, but my trusting skills thin as plastic
I ain't gon' lie, if I find out you fucking off, all this shit gettin' canceled"

YTB FATT

Kiyari's eyes peeled open due to the morning sun seeping through the blinds of the room

Kiyari's eyes peeled open due to the morning sun seeping through the blinds of the room. She looked down to see Draco peacefully sleeping on her chest with his arms wrapped around her waist. Her thhoughts instantly flooded back to last nights encounter. Boy Draco had a tongue on him. She slipped from his hold and made her way out of his rooms and back up the steps so she could handle her hygiene.

"Well well well. Looook who it is" Nunk eyed her from the kitchen counter. He wore Samaria's robe , bonnet and had a coffee mug in his hand.

"So why do you have on Sam's shit?"

"Don't worry bout me and mines. Fuck you doing in Draco room. Look at yo' damn hair nappy as shit. Why you being grown?"

"Maybe because I am grown? Since when you drink coffee?"

"You asking the wrong questions. And it's not coffee I got Hennessy innis bitch." He said taking a sip from the mug letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Oh good talk." She said trying to quickly make her way up the steps but he stepped in front of her.

"Got that li' cat ate huh"

"And did. Yo homeboy a fuckin' munch."

"I KNEW IT !! Kayo need to send me my $200 right nowww"

"Y'all weird asses bet on my pussy? Wow some friends I have."

"It aint yeen like that, well it is, but it aint. I just like to bet"

"Fuck is yo' clothes at Yari?" Marco squinted his eyes as he walked into the kitchen holding Chop.

"They are on my body Demarcus , since when yo' name was Radric aka our father ?"

"I'm older than you that's all that matters. Youn' need to be walking around with them little ass shorts on in a house full of niggas"

"I guess I give a fuck." She waved them off tuning out their calls behind her as she made her way back up the staircase and into her room. She made her way into the bathroom immediately turning on the shower then connected her phone to the wireless speaker that was provided.

She went to her apple music and shuffled through her downloaded songs , 350 by Lil Baby beginning to play. Once the shower was heated up and stepped into it and began to clean her body. After spending a good 20 minutes in the shower got out and made her way back into the room to put together a fit.  She ended up going with a grey Hellstar tshirt , light washed denim Ksubi jean shorts , and a pair of Balenciaga Mesh Runners.  Once she got dressed she sprayed on some Ed Hardy perfume then made her way back into the bathroom brush out her hair , and look somewhat presentable.