FIVE

NAHZIR "DRACO"

"It's ode hot, I swear ion' remember it ever hitting 98 out this bitch." Nunk spoke wiping sweat from his forehead with a black washcloth.

"Nah it is pretty hot" Nahzir said putting out his blunt. It was way too hot to be smoking. Usually he could withstand the heat , but today was something different. They all currently sat on the porch of a BNB , today Marco planned on throwing a little pool party because of the heat. With Marco having a high following count he didn't want to host the party where he laid his head.

"When people gone start pulling up?" Kayo questioned checking the time on his iPhone.

"Shit prolly in an hour or so , I posted "pop out at 5 but you know how black people be."

The group had went out earlier and bought drinks , snacks , alcohol and necessities for the party.

Nahzir's phone buzzed in his pocket, he retrieved it and answered the incoming phone call from his sister.

"Yo?"

"Nahz can you come get me from school please? Mama gotta work late and she took away my keys. "

"Ard i'm on the way."

"Okay, thank you."

He hung up the phone and slipped it back into his pocket. "Imma be right back i gotta go get Mazari from school." He took off down the steps and unlocked the doors to his charger. Once he was in the car and out of the driveway he sped towards Mazari's highschool.

He hated picking her up from school simply because the girls at her school were so fast. Talking sixteen / seventeen year olds tryna get at him, it made him feel very uncomfortable.

He pulled into the highschool with his windows down as he blasted Jeezy's "All there". He wouldn't be a big brother if he didn't embarrass his sister. He eased around the carpool loop parking in front of the entrance. He seen the double doors of the school open and Mazari came out speed walking to the car.

"Nahz turn that shit down!" She gritted opening up the car door and getting in.

"You embarrassed by yo' brother? I'm crushed."

"Just drive Nahz"

Nahzir pulled out of the parking lot and made his way down the street , and pulled into a shell station to fill up his tank.

"Hea' got get you sumn and bring me back a pack of gummy bears and a Fanta."He spoke handing Mazari a crisp $100 bill.

While she went into the store he twisted off the gas cap to his car and began to fill it up.  Being sure to continuously check his surroundings while his hand stayed secure on his waist. 

"These gas prices getting out of hand , shit." He mumbled stopping the gas flow and placing the nozzle back into the compartment. "Eighty dollars to fill this bitch up, finna get me a Honda a ' sumn."

He slid back into the comfort of his car and pulled out his blunt from earlier to finish smoking it down , now that he was in air conditioning it made it easier for him to enjoy his high.

"Steady smoking , you a junkie" Mazari said as she slid back into the car handing him his items as well as his change.

"I need it to stay sane, i'a prolly be done killed somebody without it." He spoke truthfully.

"Nahz i've been needing to talk to you about something..."

"Mazari i swear to God if you pregnant , Jesus himself won't be able to turn you loose from me choking you the the fuck out."