PREVIEW OF MY NEW BOOK "WICKED WITCH"

MIYLANI "MEME" BANKS

MIYLANI  pushed her Prada framed glasses onto her face as she maneuvered through the busy O'Hare International Airport

MIYLANI  pushed her Prada framed glasses onto her face as she maneuvered through the busy O'Hare International Airport. Her Gianvito Rossi heels repeatedly clicked at the tile with each step. Many people would go to the airport in sweats or pajamas, but Miylani dressed the part every time , you never knew who you would meet. She had flew into Chicago , for she would be here for the next few months to launch the opening of her second club "Enclave"

She was born and raised in Chicago up until she was around fifteen , then she moved with her mother to Bel-Air after she remarried. You could say her mother marrying into wealth helped push start her career connection wise, but she still got it up out the mud on her own timing.

She made it outside after retrieving her luggage from the baggage claim. The driver she hired pulled up in front of her in a tinted out GMC Denali.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Banks." The driver greeted.

"Afternoon, how are you?"

"I'm well thank you." He nodded picking up her bags to place them in the truck before opening up the door for her to get into the backseat. She slid into the seat immediately relaxing into the seat. Before she was fully adjusted her phone began to ring, an incoming call from her childhood best friend Karter

"Helloooo my heart"

"Helloooo Kash"

"You landed already? Where are you headed?"

"Yes i've landed. On the way to my condo now then i'm going to go visit my father i guess."

"Girl yo' bougie ass driving to 64th? Let me come with , it's been awhile since you've been here."

"That's fine with me. I'm already clutching my purse and shit." She joked. "But actually i don't think he's home , he's working as security at some club around here."

"Kk i'll meet you at your place in like 30"

"Alrighty"

"Love"

"Love" The call ended and Miylani placed her phone back into her bag and retrieved her laptop
to begin replying back to some business emails. Within 30 minutes they were pulling into the parking garage of her home. Her driver helped her with her things up to her room.

"Anything else I can help you with Ms.Banks?"

"No you've done more than enough , thank you Anthony." She smiled writing him a check with a little extra and handing it to him. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you Ms. Banks , you as well." He gave her a head nod before exiting out of the door. It felt good to be back in her city , she missed the good food and her hometown friends. She made her way upstairs into her bedroom and pulled out a PrettylittleThing ribbed body suit  from her drawer, swapping out her dress and heels for the suit and a pair of Chanel low top trainers.  As she finished her switch she heard Karter call her name from downstairs.