Chapter 2: Finding Loki

5 Months Later...

Y/N POV:

After I escaped Hydra, I was recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D. I was trained by a woman, Natasha Romanoff. Me and her quickly became friends. tasked by S.H.I.E.L.D. with finding and taking down Georgi Luchkov who illegally sold weapons to the highest bidder. We were sent to spy on Luckkov's activities in Russia, however, we were knocked out from behind by his henchmen, who caught us sneaking around but that was our plan. We woke up in an abandoned warehouse as he slapped us.

Georgi: This isn't how I wanted this evening to go.

Natasha: We know how you wanted this evening. Believe us, this is better.

"Much better."

Georgi: Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?

"...Your mom."

One of the thugs walks over to us and leans our chairs over a pit as Natasha looks at Y/N.

"I'm sorry for being a smart ass."

Georgi: Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?

Natasha: I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

Georgi: Solohob. A bagman, a front. Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow is just another pretty face. But we don't know about him.

"How about you untie me, and we'll find out."

The thug grabs Natasha's jaw and forces it open as Luchkov walks to the table behind him.

Georgi: Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him he is out. Well...

Georgi picks up a tool from the table and plays with it.

Georgi: You may have to write it.

3rd POV:

Suddenly a phone rang and one of the thugs answered it.

Thug 1: It's for them.

Georgi: You listen carefull-

Coulson: You're at 1- 14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman and the man on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

Georgi hands the phone to Natasha, who balances it on her shoulder as Y/N leans in.

Coulson: We need you to come in.

Y/N: Kind of busy here.

Coulson: This takes precedence.

Natasha: We're in the middle of an interrogation, and this moron is giving us everything.

Georgi: I not- give everything.

Natasha: Look, you can't pull us out of this right now.

Coulson: Natasha, Y/N... Barton's been compromised.

Natasha and Y/N look at each other.

Y/N: Give us two minutes.

Georgi moves in for the cell phone. Suddenly Y/N disappears to the shock of Georgi and his thugs. Y/N reappears using the Reality Stone and cuts Natasha free. They both fight the thugs. One of them tries to punch Y/N but he avoids it, and he uses the Power Stone to send the first thug flying into the wall knocking him out as Natasha knocks out the second thug. Y/N turns to Georgi, and he picks him up and ties a chain around his legs and throws him into the pit. He leaves him upside down as Natasha picks up the phone and they walk away.