Finally free

Rafe spat up from the bed and glared at me "why are the police here y/n" he said grabbing my arm squeezing it "ow Rafe your hurting me" I said trying to get him to let go "why the fuck are the police here" he said at me tighting his grip "I- don't know" i told him.

My mom came into the room and looked at Rafe "the police are looking for you" my mom told him and then he looked out the window to see 3 cop cars "why are they here" he asked "they say you murdered someone" then rafes eyes looked at me with so much anger and he ran up to me "you told them didn't you" he said.

"Rafe the truth was gonna come out one way or another" I told him well he had me pinned to the wall. I saw as the anger grew inside him thru his eyes  and how he tried so hard not to hurt me in front of my mom. But he was psychopath. So moments later he punched me in the stomach so hard I fell to the ground. My mom gasped and quickly ran down stairs to get the police.

When they came up they had 3 cops physically rip Rafe off me well he was hitting me. I was covered in bruises and blood.

"WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN Y/N, YOU ARE DEAD" he screamed at me well the police officers dragged him into the cars.

I sat on the ground holding my ribs in so much pain. Never had he hurt me this much. My mom was backed up in the corner of the room crying. I grabbed my keys and painfully drove to the police station where I was told I could pick up John b.

I arrived at the police station where I saw John b walking out with a huge smile on his face. All his charges where dropped and nothing was on his permit record. Rafe on the other hand he was gonna be in prison for a long time.

I drove up to the curb where he was standing "you need a ride" I said with a smile.

"Y/n grace is that you" he said with his mouth wide open well he got in the car. "What happened to you" he said pointing out the bruises and blood.

"Really long story let's just say me and rafes are over" I told him still in so much pain.

"Do you want me to drive and you can explain" he said noticing how much pain I was in.

I looked over at him"yes please" we pulled over and he took over driving well I explained what happened with me and JJ,the pouges and Rafe. "I should also mention without me you would still be in prison" I said smiling.

"Thank you y/n and I'm glad your safe" he said pulling up to his house. He got out i stayed in the car I was in too much pain.

I watched him turn the corner and I saw my beautiful blonde boy turn around he had the biggest smile on his face when him and all the other pouges went in for a group hug.

At least there happy.