The runaways

I pulled away from the hug and grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy JJ" I said grabbing his hands

"What are you thinking" he smiled at me

"Let's just runaway, go on a surf trip, travel the world, I don't know let's just leave this stupid town and be together that's all that matters" I said

"You just screwed up all your relationships y/n and now you want to leave, I don't think I can just leave all my friends behind" he said letting go of my hands

"Look I know but we can come vist them, call them whenever we want"

"I don't know about this y/n" he said looking at John b

"Look I get it and I understand, but I'm leaving I want you to come with me, but if you can't then I understand and I will visit" I said going to his room to finish packing.

"Where the hell are you gonna go"

" I don't know JJ, but far away from here" I sighed "as much as I love all of you, all this place has brought me is sadness and trama, I can't deal with it anymore, I wanna see the world and experience everything I have dreamed of" I smiled at JJ " I want to do that with you, but if you don't want to come with me I understand"

I went up to him and kissed him " I leave tomorrow JJ, I'm writing everyone a note and taking off, so if this is our last night together let's make it worth it"  I said well kissing him.

He layed me on the bed as we made out, he took his shirt off, and unclipped my bra, I rolled over ontop of him and made out with him. We did a lot of stuff that night. I love this man so much, after hours of enjoying ourselves we finally fell asleep.

When I woke up the bed was empty and JJ wasn't at the house, I guessed are goodbye was last night, I got up and ready then made notes to John b, Kie,Pope, Sarah and lastly JJ. I left a note on the stove that said to give this to everybody. I started walking off to leave when I saw a Rv pull up to the house.

JJ came out of it "what is this JJ" I asked laughing "it's our home baby for when we travel the world" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a hug. "Wait how the hell did you get this" I asked him pulling away from the hug

"I sold my motorcycle and sold my dads boat" he said smiling down at me.

"I said my goodbyes to everyone so what are we waiting for" he said grabbing my hand to pull me into the Rv.

We took off that day and spent the rest of our life living each other's dreams, we worked from home on our laptop and even had 2 kids in the future.

~~~~End~~~~