Trapped yet again

JJs Pov

I woke up my head was killing me, I got super drunk last night and blacked out, I got in a fight with my dad and it fucked me up.

I turned my body around to greet y/n good morning but when I turned I saw a girl with hickys on her neck laying in my bed. I jumped out of bed. What had I done? I yelled at the girl to get out.

I went out to the porch Pope,Sarah, Kie and John b all glared at me as I walked onto the porch.

"What the hell happened last night" I asked pacing back and forth.

"Let's just say you fucked up big time" pope said putting his hand on his head.

I stopped "where is y/n" I asked worried John b turned his head and looked at Kie who's head was looking down.

"Kiara where is y/n" I asked, she raised her head to look at me "you and y/n are over JJ" she said looking disappointed in me.

"Over? What the hell do you mean" I said rubbing my head in stress.

"She saw you hooking up with her JJ" she told me, my heart stopped, how could I have done this to her.

"Where did she go" I asked grabbing my stuff

"I don't know JJ" she told me

I slammed the door shut and got onto my motorcycle,checking all her spot, until the last place to go was her house.

I got to her house and went up to the door and knocked.

Y/n Pov

I woke up cuddled up to Rafe when I heard knocking I went to my window to see the asshole JJ maybank standing at my front door, I slipped out of my room and went downstairs to open the door.

"JJ I told you to stay the fuck away from me" I said to him going to shut the door again.

He put his hand on the door to stop me from shutting it "Please y/n let me explain" he begged

"No JJ get the hell away from me" I told him

"Y/n please I'm sorry I really am" he begged me

"Your sorry? Really JJ? I trusted you so much I thought you loved me, then I come home to you in bed with some random girl" I started to tear up again

"Y/n" he said and then I cut him off

"Do not y/n me you cheated on me JJ, you were the only one I felt safe with just for you to betray me" I said to him wiping my tears away.

Moment later I felt a person hover over me.

"She said to leave now go" rafe said to JJ pointing to his motorcycle.

"Y/n you are better then this" JJ said to me looked disgusted

"Leave before I make you leave" Rafe told JJ well getting in his face. Just like that JJ was gone.

Rafe shut the door. "Thank you Rafe" I told him  going to walk back up the stairs but he grabbed my arm to drag me back to him.

"You don't have to thank me for protecting my girlfriend" he told me looking down at me smiling.

"Wow Rafe we are not back together" I said to him pulling away.

"Who else do you have now y/n I mean come on give me another chance" he said tighting his grip to my hand.

"Rafe no okay" I told him trying to pull away.

Rafe got into my ear "I'll tell the whole school about kiaras secrets, then you will lose two people at once because I'll make everyone think your the one who spread the rumor" he said at me, he knew he had power over me.

"Leave her out of this rafe please" I said hoping for once he would let me live.

"What's it gonna be y/n" he said pulling me closer and closer.

"Fine but keep what you know to yourself" I said knowing I'm fucked.

"I mean that's the plan y/n" he told me going to kiss me forehead.

"Im going back to sleep" I told him, he left to go hangout with topper and I just layed in my bed all day crying.