Prologue

Author's note:

Hi guys I know some of you wanted to release the first chapter of the Bryce James Fanfic, since it was requested by a person who wanted it read it and thank you for sending the request. My apologies for taking so long and delaying the project, I have been very busy working with other books and multitasking. I know as a family person myself, we get busy at all times and we can be a slow updater and that's okay. We all need to be patient. Anyways, enjoy the first time of the Bryce James fanfic.

It took place at the James Residence in LA since LeBron plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.

Los Angeles, California
3:00pm,

Bryce's parents went out for an outing alongside Bronny and his sister Zhuri when he decided to invite someone over to the house. Although, Bryce had a boyfriend and he was actually the high school classmate and a teammate who would be his boyfriend that went with him. Not only that he has a boyfriend, he has a best friend named Chloe. She was like a sister to Bryce and she will do anything to make sure that Bryce doesn't get hurt. "Nygel, you're here!" Bryce opens the door to the house to let his boyfriend in. "Hey there Brycie Boo, how's everything going?" "It's been great!" Bryce said. "You know, my parents are out for the day at the moment so I might as well go for a sleepover at my house," "That's awesome!" He said. "I really miss you Bryce," "I miss you too!" He hugs him. "So does LeBron know I'm here?" "Heck yeah! I told him you'll be coming over for a sleepover and said it was fine," "Oh okay," He agreed. Although, Bryce had told him that his dad decided to let him stay him around for a night. However, he didn't want to get in trouble with his dad because of the way that Nygel was also the person who wanted to stay with Bryce.

"So Bryce, I know if that you don't want to get in trouble with your dad because of me but do you-," Bryce ended up interrupting him. "Hey! It's alright. You know I just wanted to have so much fun with you and we can watch a movie in the living room together," While they were watching a movie in the living room, Bryce's phone vibrates and it turns out LeBron was calling him to check on him.

LeBron James: Hi Bryce.

Bryce James: hey dad, what's up?

LeBron James: How are you and Nygel doing?

Bryce James: we're doing great and we're enjoying the movie in the living room together.

LeBron James: Oh okay, oh and I left you a three hundred dollar bill on the table, you and Nygel can go out for a Cheesecake Factory or anything you want, but don't get stuck on the late night rush.

Bryce James: No worries dad I won't.

LeBron James: okay, call me if you need anything.

Bryce James: alright, bye dad I love you.

LeBron James: Love you too son.

He ended the call as he and Nygel both watched a movie and then went out to eat at the restaurant in LA. Although, they ended up eating out at Applebee's and they were having the best time of their lives together. Later on, they went out for an ice cream date and kissed each other on the lips. "My Bryce is the best person I could ever ask for," "Me too baby," Bryce smiled. They ended up making a stop to the Koreatown where Bryce and Nygel bought themselves a BT21 Plush toy and Bryce bought a Koya and Chimmy plush. "They are so cute isn't it?" "I bet they are," He chuckled. They paid for the toys and decided to head home since his parents will be coming home tomorrow.

One night,

He was in the bedroom where Bryce was dressed up in a nightgown waiting for Nygel to come and yet, Nygel was wearing a tank top and shorts to see the person who fell in love with, Nygel stares at Bryce and said. "You look stunning," "Thank you honey," He smiled softly. Next, he and Nygel were cuddled up in bed together and sharing a passionate kiss.

"You know if you could be anywhere else babe, I would spend my time being with you and now you're already here with me that I miss your smile and your sweet face," Nygel whispers. "I miss you too," When they were going to sleep, Nygel removed his shirt and shorts and went on top of Bryce. "Oh and Babe, don't forget to put the protection on," "I know I will," Nygel nodded. They went to sleep together, but then Nygel forgot to put the birth control patch on his arm. Little did Bryce know, his life was about to unravel.