Chapter Eleven

~ Birthday Party at Chloe's House ~
Bryce James~ 5 months pregnant
El Segundo, California
2:00pm,

Bryce attends to his best friend's house for her birthday party as Chloe introduced her best friend to her sister. "Hey Zara, this is the friend I was hanging out with and made him feel better when he broke up with Nygel,"

Zara: Ah I see, Hi Bryce! I'm Zara.

Bryce James: Hi Zara, I'm Bryce Maximus James.

Zara: nice to meet you.

Chloe: I know for a fact that Bryce had dealt with a breakup.

Zara: so sorry to hear that sis.

Bryce James: that's alright.

Zara: and how far are you?

Bryce James: 7 months pregnant.

Zara: Oh wow, that's amazing. Well I hope the baby is going to be a boy or a girl.

Bryce James: I hope so too. Although, what brings you here?

Zara: Chloe has been talking great things about you and you guys were doing amazing really?

Bryce James: I see.

Zara: Look I know that it's hard to take since you became pregnant at a young age, but don't worry, Chloe and I'll try to help you in anyway, did your mom and dad know about this?

Bryce James: yes they did.

Zara: oh okay, but your dad got upset after what happened.

Bryce James: I know.

Zara: it will get better, don't worry. I mean I was on the same page as you.

Bryce was shocked when Zara knew what it was like to be in his shoes. Well she could relate to what happened and it was the hardest part for her to go through. They were telling each other about the times on why something like that had happened in unexpected circumstances. Somehow, Bryce was crying his eyes out when he had regretted not using the birth control.

Bryce James: I'm so dumb, I'm so dumb. What did I do to deserve this kind of stupid energy?

Zara: It's alright Bryce, I know. I know that it's hard.

Bryce James: I feel like a worthless human being when it comes to me being the person that got pregnant.

Zara: it's okay. We'll figure something out okay? I know.

Zara hugs Bryce along with her sister Chloe. "You do what you can okay? And I wanted to make sure that your baby would always know how selfless and loving his/her mother is. You're going to be a great mom Bryce," Bryce stopped crying instantly when Zara was telling him that everything was going to be alright.

Chloe: It's okay sister, at least we could enjoy our time together even though you're still pregnant.

Bryce James: yep.

When they were at the house, they were on the gender reveal party as Zara counts the number down and there it was. Zara is expecting a baby girl. "Congratulations Zara!" Bryce cheered. "Thank you sister," Zara smiled hugging him. "You'll be next," She told him even though Bryce had to keep the gender reveal a secret after the baby is born.

(I know some of the other readers had suggested for me to keep the gender a surprise since Bryce James is pregnant in this chapter? Should Bryce James have a gender reveal or keep it a secret because I tend to get lost with the story haha. Anyways, if you want me to have Bryce James to do the gender reveal party, comment down below and tell me what you think. Anyways, back to the story.)

Bryce was feeling better after Zara had accompanied him throughout the entire episode of the teen pregnancy. At least, he didn't have to worry about what was going on.

Author's note:

Hi hi hi! I managed to finish the chapter of the Bryce James: Secret life of a teen athlete. So the next chapter is that Bryce will be deciding to do the shower birth at home because he will have a baby at the James residence. I wonder how his parents and grandparents will react to Bryce's decision to do a shower birth. Stay tuned for more updates.- Jessica