Chapter Thirteen

~ Bryce James POV: my first baby shower ~
Bryce James ~ 6 months pregnant

Los Angeles, California,
3:00pm

Zara and Chloe came to attend the baby shower at the James residence in LA where they were handing out baby items like diapers, changing stations, baby powder, wipes, shampoo and conditioner and many more to come as they were celebrating the party for the baby shower. Somehow, Bryce tears up knowing that he was lucky to have his friends by his side. Even when Bryce knew he would be a single mom, he would be the ones who can keep himself busy at all times.

Yet, LeBron was amazed on how they would be able to celebrate his son's first baby shower. Although, the James family met the sister of Chloe. In the meantime, Chloe tells LeBron that Bryce has been a great big help for her and her sister.

Savannah James: so you're going to have a baby soon?

Zara: yes.

Savannah James: that's amazing! I'm sure my Brycie would love to help you out.

Zara: yep.

LeBron's teammates came to see Bryce along with his old friend handing out the baby items and bought the crib for Bryce's upcoming baby. Bryce cries tears of joy thanking them for giving them the baby items and the rest of the attendees who were there on his first baby shower said. "You're very welcome Bryce," Even Zhuri and Bronny came to hug him along with Chloe and Zara.

Chloe: you're very welcome sister

Zara: anytime.

Chloe: please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Zara: yep.

~ Bryce James' bedroom ~
9:00pm,

LeBron was caressing his pregnant son's baby bump as Bryce would ask what was going on. "Uh dad? What are you doing?" He knew that he can hardly wait to meet his grandchild. Even when Nygel is no longer in the picture, Bryce knew he could raise a baby on his own.

LeBron James: you know Bryce, I can hardly wait to be a grandfather.

Bryce James: I know dad and I can hardly wait to be a mom.

LeBron James: yep and if you ever need help with the motherhood, don't hesitate to reach out to your mom okay?

Bryce James: okay dad I will.

LeBron James: great! Goodnight my son.

Bryce James: goodnight dad.

~ The next day ~

They went to Costco to buy the supplies for the shower birth. Somehow, he was nervous because of how painful it was going to be while they were shopping for the supplies on what they need when Bryce is going to have a baby. They were buying gloves, lotion, oil, sterilized pads and scissors for the shower birth. LeBron, Savannah, Bronny, Zhuri and Chloe were there with Bryce at Costco.

Chloe: you guys want pizza later?

Bronny James: yep.

Chloe: I know and I'm hungry. I bet I did try some of Bryce's pregnancy cravings even though I'm not pregnant.

Bryce James: Oh you know I have been eating a lot and I was like: Dad, can you make me waffles.

Chloe: Oh sister 😂

Bryce James: I know and it was embarrassing hahaha.

Zara: your pregnancy cravings are normal Bryce. I had that happen too

Bryce James: yep. But I was wrong about the screaming part. I mean I would be screaming during birth right?

Zara: yes you have to Bryce.

Bryce James: oh okay.

Zara: Don't you worry, it will be alright once when the baby is born.

Bryce James: ok

After Bryce catches up with Chloe and Zara, LeBron and Savannah were falling in line to pay for the birthing supplies and ordered pizza for the house. They were heading home as the family had showed them the birthing supplies like gloves, sterilized pads, lotion, scissors, oil and towels. In fact, Chloe was amazed because they will be needing the supplies to use for Bryce's shower birth. (Bryce James will give birth in the shower.)

Bryce James: how will I take the pain relief?

Zara: it will be alright as long as you relax when you go in labor.

Bryce James: Oh okay.

Zara: it's okay, just try not to think about it too much ok?

Bryce James: Okay.

Bryce James POV:

Just so you know I do feel nervous because I never tried doing the shower birth before and I mean I do feel better pushing the baby out on the bed. Although, I'll try the shower birth since I don't know how big my baby is going to be.