Chapter Sixteen

A/N: for those of you who wanted me to request if Nygel's mom could start a fight and stuff, I decided to make this more consistent and more fun because I wanted to find out what Bryce is doing in this part while he's 7 months pregnant. Anyways, I don't know how many chapters will it be but thank you for your suggestions- Jessica

Bryce James POV:

2 weeks after I helped Zara with the baby, I decided to go to the beach trip with my family and my best friend Chloe and her sister Zara. Oh my goodness! The baby was so cute and she looks so much like her mother. Although, I decided to focus on something else other than having to deal with the breakup.

Huntington Beach, California
1:12pm,

They were relaxing at the beach as Bryce bonded with baby Janice. Although, Nygel's mother came to stop by just to tell the James family that she is not here to cause any trouble. "Oh Hi Mr. And Mrs. James, I know some of you are still wondering about this but I'm not here to cause any trouble," Nygel's mother came by to support the James family and the best friends.

Nygel's mother: I know that Bryce is pregnant because I didn't know what was happening, so I decided to drop by some items for the baby and Bryce.

Savannah James: thank you so much.

Nygel's mother: anytime and I wanted to apologize for my sons' behavior towards Bryce because I had no idea how they would do such a thing like this.

Bryce James: it's okay, you didn't know any better Auntie Nora.

Nygel's mother: I know and that is why I wanted to make sure everything is all right.

LeBron went to have a talk with the mother of Bryce's ex-boyfriend. Although, she had suggested that Bryce could do a co-parenting otherwise, he could stay being a single mother and they were hoping that Bryce will find a new boyfriend that would be able to be the father of his baby. For instance, he would most likely to be dating Zaire Wade and yet, Bryce had suggested that he'll have a talk with him instead.

After going to the beach,

Bryce was watching TV along with Zhuri, Bronny and Chloe who were in the living room eating snacks when the doorbell rang. It was Dwyane Wade and his wife Gabby who were bringing the baby items to Bryce.

Zaya: Hi guys!

Bryce James: Hi there sis.

Chloe: Zaya!

Zaya: So how's everything going sisters?

Bryce and Chloe: we're doing great.

Zaya: that's good. Bryce I heard about your breakup with NyGel and I wanted to tell you that I'm very sorry. You deserve better.

Bryce James: thank you Zaya. I don't know what I would do if I had to say this because I didn't want you to think that I'm a fool.

Zaya: it's okay Bryce, I understand. It's a good thing you're not with this man anymore after the way he treated you.

Bryce James: Dang sis! I needed to hear that.

Zaya: That's my sista right there.

Zaire Wade: hey there Bryce.

Bryce James: Hi Zaire.

Zaire Wade: how are you doing so far?

Bryce James: good Zaire.

Zaire Wade: that's good. Hey I know that you're not ready for a relationship yet and that's okay. I can give you some time if now it's not a good time.

Bryce James: it's okay Zaire.

LeBron and Savannah were in the living room checking on the kids.

LeBron James: looks like you guys are having a bond together.

Zaire Wade: Hi Auntie and Uncle.

Savannah James: Hi Zaire

Zaya: Hi Auntie and Uncle

Savannah and LeBron: hey everyone.

Dwyane Wade: Hi there bud.

LeBron James: hey! It's good to see you and Gabby.

Gabrielle Union: Good to see you both.

Dwyane Wade: actually, my wife and I bought something for Bryce. It's for him and the unborn baby. I'm so excited that you and Savannah are going to be the grandparents to his baby

LeBron James: me too.

Dwyane Wade: how are you doing there buddy?

Bryce James: I've been better.

Gabrielle Union: that's very good to hear.

Next, Nygel's mother came by to visit and got to know the Wades. In fact, Bryce knew that he decided to move forward and forgave her for NyGel and the brother's actions. Although, they decided to be better off as friends. Even though, Bryce and NyGel are no longer together, he knew he had to focus on himself and the family.

Chloe: see? I told you, you've got a lot of love.

Bryce James: yep. Thanks to you. It would've been a disaster if it wasn't for you.

Chloe: oh it was nothing sister.

Bryce James: so I guess we still have more fun stuff to come.

Chloe: Yep.

Bryce James' POV:

I was glad that it was over. Although, NyGel's mother came by to apologize to me for his son's actions. I forgave her because I knew it was hard for her to deal with someone that she loved knowing that I had to focus on myself and my unborn baby. To be honest, Zaire Wade was here with me and he opened up to me. I always tell him that I had to end the relationship with my boyfriend knowing that he was the brother's bully. I wonder if Zaire is going to ask me to be his boyfriend. Well, I'll have to wait and see haha.