Ch. 1: Start of the Rage

*Lincoln has been helping his sister's nonstop; But ever since every day of his life; He has been in the shadows; his sister's trying to do their best to try and cheer him up but as experience grows... He now knows what they've been actually trying to do... And he has had it with all the fake rewardings and the fake love around him; Even the Bad luck incident; Especially the Sister Fight Protocol Fiasco*

Lincoln: That's It...

Luna: What's It?

Lincoln: This! *Lincoln Takes A Steel Pipe and Bats Luna With it, and Punches her in the face where her ears are to make her bleed and not hear anything for a while*

*As Soon As Lincoln Stopped He Opened his door, and Slammed it soon as he went through shaking the House; Getting Everyone's Attention, Even Him Punching the Wall And Making A Big Dent In It got some attention as well*

Leni: Linky? Wh-

Lincoln: DON'T "LINKY" ME, DUMBASS!!

Leni: Excuse Me?

*Lincoln Clenches His Fist making a Loud Crack with A Envious Snarl on Lincoln's Face; Making Leni feel Uneasy*

Lynn Jr: Stincoln; Can You J- *Interrupted By Lincoln Pummeling Her into the Wall*

Lincoln: Is My Life Funny to you too, Lynnsanity Junior!!!

Lynn Sr: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!??

Lincoln: MMMRRRGGGHHH!!!! *Lincoln Knee Kicks Lynn Jr In the Face Really Hard making the Others Wince at the Contact and Power put in the Attack*

*And Without a Second Opinion his Skin Boils Crimson Red and SCROARS at the top of his lungs letting out his Anger*

Mr. Grouse: Keep It D- *Interrupted by Lincoln Letting Down a Bloodshot Death Stare; and Breathing Angrily* Okay, Okay... Sorry... *Closes his window, Lincoln faces the Louds Again, and Clenches Both Fists* Jesus... That is a lot of anger.

*The Louds are absolutely terrified... Even Lynn Jr is... Never have they seen Lincoln "This" Livid, Monstrous, and Unforgiving*

Rita: LINCOLN, Explanation. Now!

Lincoln: *Opens with An Envious Tone* I Won't be pushed and treated unfairly anymore... I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

Lynn Sr: And is that your excuse for Beating down Luna with a Pipe; Scaring Leni, and pummeling Lynn Jr into the Wall!??

Lincoln: I DON'T KNOW SR. YOU TELL ME?? YOU AND MOM NEVER SAW THE HELL I WENT THROUGH; I NEVER TOLD YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULD HANDLE IT... BUT I WAS WRONG!!!

Rita: Handle What??

Lincoln: Oh, I don't know, Mom... How about Lynn Jr manipulating her siblings to throw me outside because you all thought I was bad luck-

Lynn Jr: We're seriously back to that??

Lincoln (Scroar): SHUT IT!!! AND I WASN'T FINISHED!!!

*Lynn Jr was taken back by such raw and fierce anger; Lynn Jr does know one thing, You messed with the bull you get the horns; and she thought this was coming...*

Luan: Wow... That should be my new punchline for an angry whoopee cushion joke. *Lincoln then grabs her in a vice; giving her an evil grin; and Luan wants to take that back so bad*

Lincoln: That's funny, Because you are going to be the One Sitting on that "Angry Whoopee Cushion." *He then throws her over his shoulder*

Rita: Lincoln!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!

Lincoln: YOU; STOP IT!!

Lynn Sr: YOU THINK YOU ARE SO TOUGH, YOUNG MAN?!!

Lincoln: I'M NOT, BECAUSE OF THIS ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD TREATING ME LIKE S***!!! I'M NOT STRONG, BUT YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER, AND YOU GET TO SEE MY ANGER EXPLODE BEFORE YOU'RE VERY EYES!!!

Lori: Twerp, I'd like to see- *Interrupted by Lincoln Walloping Her and Pinning her arm back; and then Kicking her down the stairswell*

Lincoln: You Pulled My Trigger... *He picks up the same Steel Pipe he had before* and now I will Destroy the Case instead of trying to make it onto it.

Rita: You Wouldn't....

Lincoln: You really think that's going to work!? Everyday I am outnumbered by my siblings 10 to one... I'm helping them and they don't thank me in return at least from my experience that's not what I'm hearing nor what I'm seeing; I'm putting this household into discipline!

Rita: So Wait, Lily is included in this!?

Lincoln: *Thinks* No... But Give or take she has been watching her older sisters all this time; setting a bad example from time to time.

Lynn Sr: *exhale* Okay! It seems like you're pretty serious about this; but taking revenge on your family tarnishes the loud family name; but then again you do have valid reason; Second, destroying the case is not going to be much of an answer; So, this unfair treatment has to stop.

Sisters: What!??

Rita: Your Father's Right! Lincoln is Right! This household has been treating Our Son unfairly for too long; and it ends NOW!

Lynn Sr: But it's pretty late in the night; We need to get some sleep and we'll talk about this in the morning.

*Lincoln just heads to his room hot-tempered; Every other sister was still scared of Lincoln's Rage*

-----

*Next Morning, Lincoln gets up to get his breakfast, He reads a note on the Fridge*

---

Lincoln,  I hope you calmed down just a little bit right after what happened last night... You have every right to be as angry as you are for how this household has been treating you unfairly; we already took Lori, Luna, and Lynn Jr to the Hospital; But I do need you to not take advantage of your sister's helpfulness as they took advantage of yours; we're going to get this situated; I know we are

- Mom & Dad

---

*After Lincoln read the note, he made sure to get everyone ready for school; since Vanzilla was already taken by Lynn Sr and Rita; everybody had to walk to school; Lincoln had to keep an eye on Lily due to nobody willing to babysit her*

*Although Lily was really uneasy due to Lincoln's rage last night; she tried to do her best not to whine so much and give Lincoln a Hard time*

Lincoln: I hate my Sisters... *Breaks the fourth wall* Lily Discluded; She's still my sister, yet she is a baby; she doesn't treat me unfairly like the rest; and hopefully history doesn't repeat itself, younger siblings do look up to older siblings. *He stands in front of the Middle School; He is gonna prepare to go through this even if he gets bullied*

___________________________________________