Ch. 10: Brawl In The Family (Version 2)

WARNING!! STRONG LANGUAGE AND THREAT UP AHEAD⚠️⚠️⚠️

---

*The Rest of the Session with Lincoln, Lucy, Joshua, Dr. Lopez, Lynn Sr, and Rita; Went really well... But little did they know something was about to go down really far...*

*It could all go downhill from here*

---
*My POV*

*At The Gym, Lincoln and I were training to get our problems out by exercising or wearing ourselves out; Lincoln might have been doing much better than I was*

*I didn't really mind because he was going through a lot so if anything I'm glad he's getting this out and I am not envious of the fact that he is this strong*

Me: Nicely Done today... Lincoln; do you feel satisfied with how this turned out?

Lincoln: Yeah... As it turns out, I actually feel much better from this experience here at the gym.

Me: Anytime you feel like you need to explode or ware yourself out; you can come here as many times as you like; I bought the membership for you.

Lincoln: Thanks; may I ask how you got the money though?

Me: I worked for it...?

Lincoln: Well, Thanks for the Membership, but hopefully I won't need to come here way too often.

Me: I hope you are right about that.

Lincoln: Josh.... *He then looks away as he touches his forehead with his fingers he was blinking his eyes alot or cringing* We need to get to the house!

Me: Why?

Lincoln: The sister's are fighting again...

Me: Let's go! *We got in my car and we drove as legally fast as we could back to the loud house*

----

*I Kick the Door Open*

Me (SONIC): WHAT IS GOING ON!??

*Everything in the house was either damaged or yet to be damaged; The Family paused Immediately in their tracks*

Lynn Sr: Joshua! Lincoln! Your Timing couldn't be any better; Lucy and Lynn Jr started fighting and everything has been going bad from there!

Lincoln: Lucy...

---

*One Hour Earlier, The Loud House, Lynn Jr and Lucy's Room*

Lynn Jr: Lucy... C'mon; You haven't been yourself ever since That Bad Luck Has even made an existance to you.

Lucy: Oh, Lincoln Is my "Good" Luck; If Anything... *Lucy grabs Lynn Jr by the neck, Which suddenly she is strong for her age and personality* You are Nothing to Me; You are the True Bad Luck to ME!!

Lynn Jr: Bulls***! I am your roomate, I am Your Sister, And Neither You or I Can't Change That.

Lucy: Maybe Not, But I will hate you for as Long as I want; Because of what you did to My Favorite Brother!

Lynn Jr: Well, You might as well wish I was dead!

Lucy: YEAH, I WILL!! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!! *Lucy said it so Loud, Hateful, and Angrily that it took Lynn Jr Off by surprise and Heartbreak; Everyone else may have heard it too.*

Lynn Jr: Take It Back... Now!

Lucy: You Gonna Stop Me!?

*Lucy and Lynn Jr stood nose to nose; Lucy Shoved Lynn Jr; and then the fight cloud starts*