Ch. 14: Apologies and Consequences

*Everyone was brought in for investigation by the FBI and The Police, I went first*

Me: In case if any of the other people don't apologize, I apologize ahead.

Detective: As far as your escape partner?

Me: I did not take to the escape pretty well, like I said I apologize for the rest of the men that were involved in my "accidental" escape.

Detective: It seems that Lincoln was not the only problem, or should be the problem; because something tells me he got you out for a reason.

Me: If I may, ma'am; he did get me out for a reason, I'm afraid just not the right one... That wasn't until he and I encountered a group of bullies during our escape.

Detective: Does that have to involve the school bullies, Hank and Hawk, Ronnie Anne Santiago and Chandler the red hair boy?

Me: Yes ma'am.

Detective: Did you know ahead about the bullies wanting to get back at Lincoln?

Me: It wasn't until we saw the bullies in person; so to answer your question, Not that I know of.

Detective: Tell Me, Joshua, You're 21, you are diagnosed with autism, yet you pack a punch like a shapeshifter-

Me: Let me answer that ahead for you? I have studied both sides of the force, I have held my anger in for 6 to 7 years, I have had a terrible graduation, because I graduated during the pandemic; but then suddenly I was given powers during a prayer.

Detective: Would you happen to know who gave you those powers?

Me: If I tell you, do you promise not to tell the public or the government?

Detective: We can see how sometimes the government can grow power hungry; so I understand.

Me: It was God himself, he made me into a warrior I did not know I could become.

Detective: You are a Christian?

Me: I am, but I will tell you this, having to live a life like mine there is a lot of stuff, I have to balance.

Detective: Understood, thank you for your time, Joshua; send in Lynn Sr and Rita for me, please?

Me: Yes Ma'am, One Thing? As Far as the Kids and Teens involved in this whole fight thing will there like a lie detector test for Lincoln Loud, Ronnie Anne, and Everyone else?

Detective: Yeah, And I originally was gonna have you do a test as well, But the chief told me you weren't really more of Psychopath or Sociopath; Just more of A Good Man who finds life hard to balance but Gets through it each day, The best he can, And that is pretty cool.

Me: Thanks Ma'am, I will send in the rest.

Detective: Yes, Thank You, Sorry to waste time.

*I nod as the guards escort me back to the waiting area, The Guards had Lynn Sr and Rita Go next, But as I Sat down, I Saw Mihawk being escorted in another Interrogation Room*

*I use the force to hear or feel what is going on in there, I see Mihawk being forced in his seat, but I saw that Mihawk has Yoru behind his back which means he plans to make a jailbreak*

Me: Excuse Me, Officers?

Officer #8: What do you want?

Officer #11: Wait a second, You are that Guy with the Force.

Me: Yeah, Yeah, But listen... I used the force to find out what is going on, I don't know what Mihawk did to get himself into Interrogation, but he has a Giant Blade on his Back and Plans to make A Jail break.

Officer #8: We can double our guard, But That doesn't mean we believe you.

Me: That is Understandable, But I don't want more of your men to witness another Demotion or losing more of your men.

Officer #11: Alright Kid, Thank you for letting us know, As of right now we can send a few guards in. Request to make sure he doesn't try anything and even if he does, We would need your help.

Me: Again, Completely Understandable; Give or Take, Letting Jailbreaks happen is not on my Christmas List.

Officer #8: Not on ours Either, Thank you for letting us know.

Me: Yes Sir.

Officer #11: Dispatch, I need extra guards in Interrogation Room 2, Make sure Mihawk doesn't try to pull off anything nasty?

???: Roger that, Captain.

*And sure enough for officers entered the interrogation room wear Mihawk was sitting and then he looked around and I made sure he didn't see me, but he must have known that I had something to do with it because of how loyal I was to following the officer's orders*

Mihawk: Hmph...

---

*Lynn Sr and Rita were done in the Interrogation Room, and for the rest of the day, It was Chandler's Dad, Ronnie Anne's Mom, and then once evening rolled around, everybody went home, but that wasn't until tomorrow morning, that the police now had the children under a lie detection test and God only knows what's going to happen*

___________________________________________