Nineteen - Scatological

You'll always miss 100% of the kinks you don't try.
Year 5, later that night

———————

Kat

I'm having the most unusual dream...The rough sound of his voice whispering sweet nothings into my ear, soothing me to a place I've never been before.

But when I awake, I know without opening my eyes that I am not in my bed. The first thing that feels wrong is the air itself; it isn't the cold, almost sterile air I'm used to. It is warmer and smells of leather and... matches. Before I can even open my eyes, I notice the next wrong thing.

I am restrained. My arms are behind my back; my ankles are tied together. I can feel something rough against my wrists, all the way to my shoulders and around my chest, with slight pockets of air throughout the rough bindings.

Air catches in my lungs as I open my eyes, comprehension dawning all at once when I see two yellow eyes staring back at me.

I try to speak—but something is inside my mouth. I look down to see what is binding me, surprised to see a tan rope all around my body. It is so thick in some areas that there are inches of skin hidden beneath the scratchy material. The ropes are tightly wrapped around my breasts—though I'm not sure how it is possible—pushing them out further and making them look much more round.

I drop my head back to the bed, relieved to see it is a bed. The sheets are black, and I see no blankets or pillows, but it isn't like I can move. I'm on my right side, tied like an animal.

And yet...I'm not scared. Okay, I was briefly frightened, but the way Yellow Eyes stares at me does nothing but heat my blood.

"You have no idea how incredible you look like this, Kitten." His hand waves in the air before he straightens and steps back, replacing the spot with a body mirror. I watch my eyes widen in shock. How the fuck did he get me in this position without waking me? I'm not sure what he finds so incredible about it, but when a low, dark sound reverberates from his chest, I stop caring. As long as he touches me, I don't mind my twisted position.

"I am going to free your mouth now. This is your one chance to tell me no. Do you understand?"

I nod, surprised there is no uncomfortable pull from the ropes. My heart rate spikes as he puts a knee on the bed and reaches toward me.

"Are those...my panties?" I ask with wide eyes when the white lacy fabric comes into view.

He smiles, but it is full of dark promises. Then he looks down at them as if unsure of the answer. My lips part when he brings them to his face and inhales deeply, his eyes fluttering closed. I want to be embarrassed or grossed out, but the seductive groan he lets out makes my whole body clench.

"Yes, they are. I would know this smell anywhere." A shiver rocks through me. I had no idea something could be so erotic. I have to resist a whimper when he sighs and returns his burning gaze to me.

"Yes or no, little one."

My response is instant. I don't know if I'll like what he has planned, but there is only one way to find out.

I open my mouth to answer, but he holds up a finger, his face suddenly serious.

"Let me be clear. You'll be unable to say stop. I'm not giving you a safe word. Your hands are tied, there will be no tapping my arm to stop me. Say no, and I will untie you now. We'll do something else. But say yes, and you'll be helpless until I tire."

I have questions. Will there be pain? Lasting damage? How will he know if it ends up being too much?

I don't ask any of them. I nod slowly. "Yes," I breathe. It occurs to me then that I'm not just entrusting my physical safety to him, I'm letting him play with my life.