Chapter 1

Priest:  you , KIM TAEHYUNG take you, LEE Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Taehyung: yes I do.

Priest: You, LEE Y/N take you, KIM TAEHYUNG, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

She didn't hesitated for a second as shooked her head fastly, which made priest to giggle at her....

[ AS I SAID IN CHARACTERS Y/N WAS MUTE PERSON ]

Y/n pov: as I already loves him , I always wanted to marry him , and the decorations are gorgeous with my favourite colours

Y/n pov: as I already loves him , I always wanted to marry him , and the decorations are gorgeous with my favourite colours...I think unknowingly he did this...but I like this decors, I was thinking about these things meanwhile priest interrupted me by saying .........

Priest: you may kiss the bride ...

Y/n pov: sa soon as I heard priest my heart thumping faster and faster, this is the first time , first kiss of mine, I'm happy he was my first kiss but I'm feeling so shy and all nervous..

Before kissing her, he signalled priest to leave from there...

He turned to her and saw her who was already lost in his eyes, he can read what her eyes telling him.......he grabbed her neck and placed his lips softly, she closed her eyes not wanting to see him kissing......

Y/n pov : really I love my first kiss with him, it was so soft which I didn't expect from him , as I always wanted I returned the kiss.....

He didn't give any reaction to her kiss but kissing her passionately until she signed him to stop..

She put her hands in chest and telling him to Stop but he held her hands in his hands and exploring all her mouth...

Y/n pov: I allowed him to kiss how much he wants although there is no one to see us ....

Author: as all know taehyung didn't invited anyone cuz he was a mafia and don't want anyone to know about
y/n ...so he didn't invite anyone ..

After sometime the kiss start become little rough which she wants to moan but she can't...

Taehyung pov: I was kissing her passionately , I badly want to hear her moans, but badly she can't give moans cuz she was muted person , don't worry Mrs KIM TAEHYUNG I'll make you speak, moan and scream as soon as possible.......

Taehyung pov: after sometime I pulled off from her and saw the Saliva all over her mouth, as soon i saw she immediately wiped off. Which I found cute.

He didn't say anything and started to walk away, she just followed him to car...
After sometime the car reached the huge mansion which was y/n spend 24/7 and 365 days.....