chapter 4

y/n pov : eomma said he will come at dinner time but not came yet, I was still waiting for him it's already 11:30  PM....

Celestine: baby come and sleep he will come..

“ no eomma I'll wait ”

she written in her writing pad and showed to her.
Celestine: but

“ it's ok you go and sleep ”

Celestine: ok don't be awake at late night, go and sleep if he is not coming ok

y/n nooded her head as yes.

y/n pov: the time getting late and late , I couldn't take it anymore.

with that she felt asleep without locking the main door.

AT 3:00 AM

taehyung pov: after finishing the huge mission I entered the mansion, before pressing the calling bell I removed my blazer which has full of blood stains of my enemies. I pressed the calling bell but not one opened so I was about to open the main door with my spare key but it's already opened....... I entered in and saw my wife sleeping on couch...is she waited for me?

taehyung pov: before going to her I should take shower, so I went to our room to shower after getting shower , I went to her and kneel down before her

he putted her hair strands behind her ear to get full view of her face....

taehyung: you Done something to me Mrs KTH, you know how long I waited for you to call like this uh? you may not know how much I'm obsessed with you, I can't able to leave you for seconds, it's doing something, when you ignore my presence, like what you did in morning , I think I became such a ATTENTION SEEKER  to get your attention , I always need your attention Mrs KTH.
and your perfume still has effect on me...

he slowly pecked her lips, lifted her in his arms and came to their room.. somehow he opened the door, went in and laid her comfortably in bed.... he switched off the lights and laid beside her and pulled her into cuddle.... which they both love....

MORNING: