chapter 7

y/n pov: REALLY????? what the heck is happening?

tears, anger, betrayal all filled in her.. without thinking once she went to taehyung where he and other 5 were discussing something serious......

 without thinking once she went to taehyung where he and other 5 were discussing something serious

she opened the door making a loud thud...
hearing a loud thud made Celestine to come....

taehyung pov: while we were discussing about our mission, the door opened making a loud thud and revealed angry or I could say crying y/n , my heart thumping faster than normal and went weak by seeing her like this...

meanwhile all are shocked by her sudden behaviour!

jk: y/n ?

she didn't react anything to him but went to taehyung, he stood up by seeing her..

taehyung: what happened my wifey?

without thinking once she slapped him hard....

taehyung: y/n?

jimin: y/n ??

she took her writing pad and writing something

“ HE WAS MY HUSBAND JIMIN AND I'M HIS WIFE, I HAVE ALL RIGHTS ON HIM , I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT, SO ALL STAY SILENT ”

she threw her note pad in the table and jimin read and all went silent. she again went to taehyung and threw  something on his chest which wrapped with some covers....

taehyung: ConDOm?
all: ConDOm?

taehyung straightly looked into her eyes and she did the same, but she couldn't see clearly because of  her tears ..

taehyung: y/n I ..

he was about say something but she placed a piece of paper on the table forcely made little thud..

taehyung took the paper and read it which made him wide shocked.

“YOU JUST MASSAGED ME FROM THE INSIDE BABE
THANKYOU FOR THIS  BLISSFUL NIGHT ,KEEP THIS AS MY GIFT FOR NEXT TIME , LOVE YOU BABE ”

And the letter has lips impression in the end of the letter

taehyung: what the f*** is happening.

taehyung passed the paper to them, all went shocked by reading it...

y/n was looking at him  , hoping he will answer something but he was not.

y/n took her writing pad and again writing something.....

“ I FOUND THIS IN YOUR PANT POCKET, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO EXPLAIN JUST DO IT, AND I'M NOT LYING ”

she threw the writing pad on the table and went from there and directly went to her room..

suga took the writing pad and read loudly enough to their ears.....

taehyung followed her fastly but within he could enter she locked the door from inside...