chapter 5

taehyung: y/n listen to me carefully, ok

she shooked her head as yes.

taehyung: see i won't be here for next two days, I'm on my important mission, don't worry about me ok , hear to eomma, don't be stubborn in anything and don't ever go out ok...

she didn't giving any response to him, just deeply staring at his soul..

taehyung: what? response my wife !

she didn't giving any response instead tears left from her eyes....

taehyung: what happened? why are you crying..?

she didn't react anything but hugged him tightly, he hugged her back..

taehyung:  ok don't cry

he understood what she was thinking the whole time.....

taehyung: don't worry I'll be back safely for you! ok!

she shooked her head as yes and brushed her face again his chest to wipe the tears, which made him tickled.

taehyung: yaa don't it's tickling..

he laughed when she did that, seeing him laughing she again did that...

taehyung: yaa Stop my Wifey

she shooked her head as no....

taehyung: please no ( he said while laughing)
I should pack up my things, can you please leave me...

she stopped doing that and hugged him tightly not wanting him to go.

taehyung: just one night my Wifey I'll be back after one night.....

she didn't said anything just hugging him , he forced himself to back off but she not leaving him.....

taehyung : if you are doing like this, I can't go, please, I'll change my mind too , please..

she backed off from him  and took her note pad...

“ you never left me one alone if you are going anywhere but why now? ”

taehyung: cuz This time it's too dangerous...

“ then you don't need go cuz it's too dangerous ”

taehyung: I should my wifey, sorry...

“ please I'll come with you ”

taehyung: no need as I already said it's too dangerous, so stay with eomma ok , I'll leave jk  and jin here ok.

she didn't give any response to him ... putted her head low.

taehyung: here,

he lifted her chin to face him..

taehyung: don't be stubborn my Wifey I'll be back, just one night.. I'll be back safely for you, I have responsibility to take care of my wife, so I'll ok.