episode 14

ps: taehyung: what it is hyung, he rushed into bathroom, and saw namjoon was frozen...

taehyung: namjoon what happened?

he went to namjoon and saw, a knife with blood stains stabbed in washroom basin with one letter...
all hurriedly came and saw, all went shocked. taehyung was about to take that but namjoon stopped him.

 taehyung was about to take that but namjoon stopped him

namjoon: wait taehyung, let's take photos. and don't touch it, it may have fingerprints..

taehyung: but no use namjoon we don't know that person and  we don't even have any small clue!!!

namjoon: that's too right only! but I'll take photos.

taehyung: ok

taehyung picked up the paper and read it ..

“ TO MAFIA KIM TAEHYUNG:
            YOU MAY BE WANDERING RIGHT? WHO I AM? , I'M YOU BAD TIME MAN , YES I ONLY DID ALL OF THESE AND THANKYOU MAKING MY WORK EASIER BY KILLING Y/N DAD 9 YEAR'S AGO, IF YOU ARE A BRILLIANT MAFIA FIND ME AND I WILL SURELY KILL YOU AND YOUR LIFE, I MEAN Y/N , SHE IS YOUR LIFE ISN'T IT? OK LET'S MEET SOON.........
                                    BY - YOUR DOOM.

All went shocked by reading the letter, taehyung became serious and made sure to keep y/n always with him..

taehyung: that means the person knew all about me and y/n ..
namjoon: yes
taehyung: but who?
jk: thinking the same
taehyung: we should find out soon.
jimin: but there is no clue taehyung, just this piece of paper..
taehyung: did you forget about this knife?
suga: what can we do with that...
taehyung: let's discuss about this in my office, cuz I don't think it's safe to discuss here..... let's go.

all went home....

seeing all coming y/n rushed to taehyung as always.

taehyung: what happened? my Wifey in good mood?

she shooked her head as yes and hugged him and he also hugged her by waist.

jin: we are going come.
taehyung: ok , my Wifey I have little work so I should go..

he kissed in her forehead.