Chapter 11

In taehyung office:

taehyung:  Did you people find them? jk: no taehyung, our men are searching

jk: no taehyung, our men are searching..
taehyung: till now?

while they were talking seriously suga phone buzzed and he attended the call and put in speaker

OTP:
men : sir we found them..and tied up in basement.
suga: ok we are coming.

call ended

taehyung: let's go..
jin: mm

within 10 minutes they reached the mansion and went to basement..

taehyung: why the hell you did that.

he didn't think once, he took out his gun and pointed at Hanuel, seeing her death in front of her eyes, made her shiver badly..

Hanuel: I ... did..
Mr min: it's nothing to do with her taehyung.

he was not giving any sh!t to Mr Min , and asking her why she did that and who told her to did..

Hanuel: Mr Min Said me to do this, I don't know anything other than that..

jimin: really?

jimin said sassily..

Hanuel: yes!!!

jimin: didn't you said and threatened y/n , that you going to marry him?
taehyung: him who?
jimin: you are the one fool.
taehyung: me.
jimin: yes and note taehyung, she threatened y/n ...
taehyung: yaa who said I'll marry a s!ut like you uh?
and how dare you threaten my wife?

he grabbed her neck and squeezing more and more..

Suga: yaa wait she has to tell more things don't kill her.
jin: but I didn't understand one thing?
taehyung: what?
jin: she is physiotherapist, she has a good degree and job , then why she is doing this?
jimin: it's even really a important question hyung?
jin: yes.

Hanuel: yes I'm physiotherapist , I'm earning well and it's enough for me, but Mr Min threatened me to do these things by kidnapping my one and only baby , I don't know why they chosen me but after threatened me with baby I don't know what to do, so I did..